Strange Co-incidence

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

div_tan

Strange Co-incidence

Post by div_tan » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:19 pm

Hi All,

I have this strange feeling that when I do yoga and become fitter or strong, someone in my family is having problem or even dies, I have mediated from a long time on this but I did not find any answers, is it a just co-incidence or does it have any significance.?

I feel when I get stronger my brother or sister becomes week, they have some trouble, please let me know.

My birth details are
Name : Divakar Tanjore
DOB : 12-26-1967, Time of Birth between 12:30 to 1:00 AM
Place of Birth : Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.

Thanks
Divakar.
Follow the Truth, Truth is God.
Om Namah Shivaya,
Regards,
:) Divakar :)

benjamin

migration

Post by benjamin » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:13 pm

there is a mass migration of souls from this physical world right now..the guardian spirits are pulling people out left and right...the major magnetic change coming to this planet soon is gonna wreak HAVOC with peoples spirits..anyway dont think of death as a bad thing it is actually libration from this physical prision our spirits are bound into..think of death as a gateway to true freedom the ability to travel the universe in a blink of an eye or understand the wisdom of creation and destruction and how they are one and the same..so dont allow yourself to think of it as a bad thing..every negative must have a positive..and visa versa

benjamin

Re: Strange Co-incidence

Post by benjamin » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:21 pm

If you feel you are taking energy from your loved ones maybe you have developed the ability to act as a psychic vampire or succubus incubus for male..it is a ability given to people that have been taken by a succubus or incubus before..the interesting thing about this ability is that it goes both ways you can give to others just as well as take it...but if you develop this ability more you have to understand it can kill you physically if you give to much and it can kill if you take to much...
div_tan wrote:Hi All,

I have this strange feeling that when I do yoga and become fitter or strong, someone in my family is having problem or even dies, I have mediated from a long time on this but I did not find any answers, is it a just co-incidence or does it have any significance.?

I feel when I get stronger my brother or sister becomes week, they have some trouble, please let me know.

My birth details are

Thanks
Divakar.

div_tan

Post by div_tan » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:56 pm

No, no, no, I do not indend any thing bad to anyone, not even my enemies. I am a Reiki Master and I believe in life and love. It could be co-incidence that I feel sometimes when I succeed a lot, my loved ones suffer. especially when I do yoga and feel very good.

benjamin wrote:If you feel you are taking energy from your loved ones maybe you have developed the ability to act as a psychic vampire or succubus incubus for male..it is a ability given to people that have been taken by a succubus or incubus before..the interesting thing about this ability is that it goes both ways you can give to others just as well as take it...but if you develop this ability more you have to understand it can kill you physically if you give to much and it can kill if you take to much...

My birth details are

Thanks
Divakar.
Om Namah Shivaya,
Regards,

benjamin

Post by benjamin » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:13 pm

No you misunderstand its not a matter of bad intentions..it is a power given to those who have learned how to use and develop energy..not alll psychic vampires are evil..just like not all witchs are bad...being in reiki you have learned to work on energy.. being given the ability to take or give energy at will isnt evil just an hightened sense of being...
div_tan wrote:No, no, no, I do not indend any thing bad to anyone, not even my enemies. I am a Reiki Master and I believe in life and love. It could be co-incidence that I feel sometimes when I succeed a lot, my loved ones suffer. especially when I do yoga and feel very good.

benjamin wrote:If you feel you are taking energy from your loved ones maybe you have developed the ability to act as a psychic vampire or succubus incubus for male..it is a ability given to people that have been taken by a succubus or incubus before..the interesting thing about this ability is that it goes both ways you can give to others just as well as take it...but if you develop this ability more you have to understand it can kill you physically if you give to much and it can kill if you take to much...

My birth details are

Thanks
Divakar.

FloridaLightWorker

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:05 am

Benjamin,

I have spoken to you before about your 'dark' energy and lack of knowledge! Please take your tokens of 'darkness' to another site? I respect the owners here and feel you are such a detriment!

Blessings to ALL. . . Linda
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

benjamin

Post by benjamin » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:54 pm

FloridaLightWorker wrote:Benjamin,

I have spoken to you before about your 'dark' energy and lack of knowledge! Please take your tokens of 'darkness' to another site? I respect the owners here and feel you are such a detriment!

Blessings to ALL. . . Linda
Man talk about being misunderstood...the value of balance is that for every light there is an equal dark and for every dark there is an equal light..I am not a evil person I take care of all those around me and I live by three rules do unto others as you would have done to you, then dont kill or steal..but it seems that everyone is afraid of my knowledge and point of view but then again lesser beings are always afraid of what they dont understand..

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:37 am

Man talk about being misunderstood...the value of balance is that for every light there is an equal dark and for every dark there is an equal light..I am not a evil person I take care of all those around me and I live by three rules do unto others as you would have done to you, then dont kill or steal..but it seems that everyone is afraid of my knowledge and point of view but then again lesser beings are always afraid of what they dont understand..

:smt016 :smt018 :smt017 :smt013 :smt014 :smt012 :smt011 :smt003 :smt020 :smt072 :smt117 :smt097 :smt059 :smt077 :smt046 :smt013 :smt070 :smt019 :smt038 :smt017 :smt118

div_tan

Post by div_tan » Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:59 pm

Hi Guys,

Please stop this, lets not deviate from the issue, I will appreciate a sincere and honest reply to my question.

Divakar.
Om Namah Shivaya,
Regards,

div_tan

Request for a Reading

Post by div_tan » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:53 pm

Hi,

can someone please do a reading on me

My birth details are

Thanks,
Divakar.
Om Namah Shivaya,
Regards,

Return to “Planets and Houses”