pluto scares me...interpret my chart please?

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sdittmaraz

pluto scares me...interpret my chart please?

Post by sdittmaraz » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:10 pm

thanx

Sean

AstroMan

Post by AstroMan » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:32 am

Sean,

If I was handed this chart the first thing I'd want is the birthdates of both the mother and father (times of birth are not necessary). The 10th and 4th House make up the so-called "parental axis". In many traditional systems, the 10th House is said to rule the father figure, while the 4th is said to rule the mother. That is not always the case and in fact is reversed in my own chart. Many astrologers fight and argue as to which house rules which parent, which seems absurd when all one has to do is ask the client for parental birth dates.

With that information not provided, I am going to assume the 10th House is the father in your own nativity. I say this only because the Sun in your chart is making tight square formations to Mars, Pluto and Saturn in your 10th, and the Sun is a male archetype. However, your chart is a bit more complex as the Sun is in Cancer, a mothering sign. Therefore, while I suspect the 10th describes your father, it may instead describe your mother.

Pluto with Mars and Saturn is not exactly my idea of the ideal candidates for a social. This entourage seems like inviting Darth Vader, Saddam Hussein and Adolph Hitler over for tea with crumpets, expecting them to mind their manners with extended pinkie fingers. I am inclined to believe this chart may suggest an abusive childhood, probably from the father but the mother is also suspect. In fact, it usually happens that both parents sort of feed off of one another in a strange, almost symbiotic way. If one parent is abusive, the other is equally damned for allowing the abuse. That allowance may be due to the non-abusive parent's own dysfunctions.

Abuse can manifest on a variety of levels, or on several levels at the same time. Physical abuse, sexual abuse, or emotional abuse are all of equal weight. In fact, emotional abuse can be the most damning for it is the least obvious.

I do not see your childhood home as a happy one. As Pluto is profoundly subconscious, it almost seems certain your early home was a center for what I like to call "submarine warfare", where epic power battles are frequently played beneath the surface. Living and growing up in this environment would be much like playing in an armed minefield where trip wires abound. The slightest move could set of an explosion of sorts that may or may not be immediately or obviously apparent.

To survive in this setting, you would have developed a sophisticated form of sonar that enables you to see what lies beneath the depths so you could out maneuver any threat that might come your way. Unlike most children, at an early age you would have learned how to step around, about or over trip wires.

As an adult, these defensive mechanisims would still be with you. You have an uncanny ability to see beyond the surface of most situations and peer into the underlying issues... the hidden depths that are forever closed to the average person. You have a detective's mind, a probing capacity for investigation that would make Sherlock Holmes quiver in jealousy. While your life has not been easy, you have the potential to serve as a profound gift to others, especially in matters relating to psychology, psychaitry, and the helping professions.

-Ron

AstroMan

Post by AstroMan » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:33 am

Sean,

If I was handed this chart the first thing I'd want is the birthdates of both the mother and father (times of birth are not necessary). The 10th and 4th House make up the so-called "parental axis". In many traditional systems, the 10th House is said to rule the father figure, while the 4th is said to rule the mother. That is not always the case and in fact is reversed in my own chart. Many astrologers fight and argue as to which house rules which parent, which seems absurd when all one has to do is ask the client for parental birth dates.

With that information not provided, I am going to assume the 10th House is the father in your own nativity. I say this only because the Sun in your chart is making tight square formations to Mars, Pluto and Saturn in your 10th, and the Sun is a male archetype. However, your chart is a bit more complex as the Sun is in Cancer, a mothering sign. Therefore, while I suspect the 10th describes your father, it may instead describe your mother.

Pluto with Mars and Saturn is not exactly my idea of the ideal candidates for a social. This entourage seems like inviting Darth Vader, Saddam Hussein and Adolph Hitler over for tea with crumpets, expecting them to mind their manners with extended pinkie fingers. I am inclined to believe this chart may suggest an abusive childhood, probably from the father but the mother is also suspect. In fact, it usually happens that both parents sort of feed off of one another in a strange, almost symbiotic way. If one parent is abusive, the other is equally damned for allowing the abuse. That allowance may be due to the non-abusive parent's own dysfunctions.

Abuse can manifest on a variety of levels, or on several levels at the same time. Physical abuse, sexual abuse, or emotional abuse are all of equal weight. In fact, emotional abuse can be the most damning for it is the least obvious.

I do not see your childhood home as a happy one. As Pluto is profoundly subconscious, it almost seems certain your early home was a center for what I like to call "submarine warfare", where epic power battles are frequently played beneath the surface. Living and growing up in this environment would be much like playing in an armed minefield where trip wires abound. The slightest move could set of an explosion of sorts that may or may not be immediately or obviously apparent.

To survive in this setting, you would have developed a sophisticated form of sonar that enables you to see what lies beneath the depths so you could out maneuver any threat that might come your way. Unlike most children, at an early age you would have learned how to step around, about or over trip wires.

As an adult, these defensive mechanisims would still be with you. You have an uncanny ability to see beyond the surface of most situations and peer into the underlying issues... the hidden depths that are forever closed to the average person. You have a detective's mind, a probing capacity for investigation that would make Sherlock Holmes quiver in jealousy. While your life has not been easy, you have the potential to serve as a profound gift to others, especially in matters relating to psychology, psychaitry, and the helping professions.

-Ron

AstroMan

Post by AstroMan » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:37 am

Sean,

-Ron

Return to “Planets and Houses”