Can anyone look into my horoscope ?

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

SUNTEJ

Can anyone look into my horoscope ?

Post by SUNTEJ » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:38 pm

Hi, my name is Sunil and I am new to this forum, I have a great interest in astrology and thats why I am attracted towards this forum, but I am a learner, so here I am giving my birth details, I want to know about my marriage, I have recently approch to a girl through a Matrimonial website, intially our Kundli didnt match by using software, I got only 13 points out of 36. But when I showed mine and her horoscope to my astrologer he said to go ahead for marriage. Can anyone help me to make up my mind to go ahead for marriage, as she is of my kind (simple look) and I really like her thoughts.
My birth details are :
Date of birth : 1st April 1974
Time of birth : 12.30 PM
Place of birth : NASIK

Girls birth details :
Date of birth : 22nd Februaryl 1974
Time of birth : 12.35 PM
Place of birth : CHATTARPUR (MADHYA PRADESH)

Thanks in advance I hope your reply will match with my astrologer.

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:58 pm

You have not told the girl's name so i have kept the name as sang .below is the description of software...................

Eight Kootas Compatibility Table
Koot SUNIL SANG Compatible Max. Points Obt. Points Area
Varna Shudra Vaishya No 1.0 0.0 Profession
Vashya Jalchar Manav No 2.0 0.0 Personal
Tara Mitra Vipat Yes 3.0 2.0 Destiny
Yoni Mesh Ashva Yes 4.0 3.0 Mental
Graha Matri Moon Satn No 5.0 0.0 Behaviour
Gana Deva Rakshasa No 6.0 0.0 Social
Bhkut Cancer Aquarius No 7.0 0.0 Life
Nadi Madhya Adhya Yes 8.0 8.0 Physical
Total 36.00       13.0

Kootas-Vichar(Kootas Consideration)
The eight kootas matching of SUNIL and SANG is not aapprpriate because total kootas are less then eighteen.

Manglik-Vichar(Mars Consideration)
SUNIL is manglik from ascendent because in ascendent chart mars is situted in Twelfeth house.
SUNIL is not manglik from moon because in moon chart mars is situted in Eleventh house.
SANG is manglik from ascendent because in ascendent chart mars is situted in Twelfeth house.
SANG is manglik from moon because in moon chart mars is situted in Fourth house.
Manglik Match(Mars Compatiblity) of SUNIL and SANG is compatible.

Final Conclusion
Horoscope Matching of SUNIL and SANG is Not Compatible. because total kootas are less then eighteen.

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:47 am

i've seen few couples with less than 18 kootas (few are even 5,7,13) but still happily married for 25 years !!!
will discuss about this later...in another post.

this case clearly suggests lack of compatibility between 2 charts..venus&moon are not compatible here

SUNTEJ

Post by SUNTEJ » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:27 am

Thanks Amanush and Virinchi, I had clearly mentioned in my request that I had used the software and I had got 13 out of 36, but when my astrologer checked it mannualy he said that the there is no problem as such, thats why I have approched to you all, so be kind to check it mannualy and let me know if my astrologer is correct.

Return to “Planets and Houses”