My numbers are 9 9 & 6 6 6 help please

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: @enumero123

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:22 pm

Kalidasa wrote:Hi enumero123,

Do you use Chaldean or Pythagorean system?  I think that Chaldean is more accurate, do you agree?  Or do you use one system for some kind of readings, and the other for other kinds?

Hi,

Enumero123 follows Pythagorean mainly/largely. I am quite sure as he had mentioned this to me somewhere in the forum.

Can you mention where/in which aspects Chaldean is accurate?
This is for my understanding.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:13 pm

kalidasa  i wouldnt say that one system is any better then another  ..it has to do with ones level of understanding  ..  this applies to both the reader and the recipient

Kalidasa

Post by Kalidasa » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:23 pm

I guess I don't know if pythagorean has meanings for compound numbers the way chaldean does.  i find that the compound number meanings in the chaldean system to be accurate (for me and some of my friends)...and i like that there are clear lucky numbers, which come in handy when planning events and naming children/businesses/projects etc.
Blessed be!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Kalidasa wrote:I guess I don't know if pythagorean has meanings for compound numbers the way chaldean does.  i find that the compound number meanings in the chaldean system to be accurate (for me and some of my friends)...and i like that there are clear lucky numbers, which come in handy when planning events and naming children/businesses/projects etc.
Yes, the compound numbers work better 'while considering the higher meaning' in the chaldean system?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Numerology”