Why Last name?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

moira_77

Why Last name?

Post by moira_77 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:27 am

Hi,

Hope someone could help me with this question: I have three names first, middle and last and when I analyze them together it produces the result that I don’t identify with at all. Now when I analyze the names one at the time I relate to mostly all descriptions. So my question is:  why is there requirement for all names to be combined as one? Mostly I am called by my first name and it was given to me, but middle and last name is inherited, of which my last name is no longer in use since the time I got married and took on another last name. In the ancient time people had mostly only one name, their first name and if numerology is as old as  some sources claim it to be, then why and when last name became a requirement in numerology and why it has to be combined with my first and middle name?

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:11 pm

full birth name gives insight into many different vibrations, combining all three names gives us what is known as a (expression number)

reference :

To the numerologist, your individual talents and characteristics are presented by each letter in your name and its corresponding number. Like a mosaic, these combine to form a totality, a picture that reveals the real you. Your name at birth can be seen as a blueprint of your potential. The key word here is potential.

Even if you have never used your original name, that name still represents the blueprint of your life, and is used to find the Expression number.

Your Expression number reveals your physical and mental constitution, the orientation or goal of your life. Some numerologists refer to this number as the Destiny, because it represents a lifelong target at which you are aiming. You work at fulfilling this potential every day of your life. Thus, the Expression number reveals your inner goal, the person you aim to be.

The Expression number reveals the talents, abilities, and shortcomings that were with you when you entered your human body. Your name, and the numbers derived from it, reveal your development, as well as the talents and issues you will be working with during this life.

shorten names or name changes alters this energy which would be one reason why you feel disconnected,from this expression vibration . but it is still a part of your core /root energy that you came into into the world with . a full chart shows many aspects of the whole .  the fact that you do connect with each name on a singular level . only strengthens the reasoning that  your full name at birth plays a part  connecting all the parts together is not a easy task .outside energy can either help are hinder us .knowning your true self  is the first step .

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:16 pm

I analyze them together it produces the result that I don’t identify with at all. Now when I analyze the names one at the time I relate to mostly all descriptions. So my question is:  why is there requirement for all names to be combined

first, again your expression number is based on full name at birth    one of your core numbers ,but you do have many numbers that make up who you are .

second { Now when I analyze the names one at the time I relate to mostly all descriptions}   a need to find balance between physical mental spiritual    also a need to connect all three into one

reference   (transits and essence cycles ) again derived  from full name at birth

The Transits are found among the individual letters of your name, and are used in conjunction with the Essence Chart to provide additional information about your year ahead.

Your name can be viewed as a piece of music that vibrates in time. Your life, therefore, can be visualized as a musical score, with the individual letters making specific contributions at given points, just as notes in a musical piece are played at specific moments to give a piece of music its rhythm, character, and nuance. Each note or letter has a specific duration and influence over your life during a specific period of time.

the Transits are derived from the letters of your first, middle, and last names. Each name provides information on a particular level of your consciousness: the physical, mental, and spiritual. The Physical Transit is derived from your first name; the Mental Transit from your middle name; and the Spiritual Transit from your last name.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:25 pm

another main energy vibration that partially comes from your full name at birth  is your (maturity number) (life path /date of birth) plus (express number full name at birth )

Your Maturity number indicates an underlying wish or desire that gradually surfaces around age thirty to thirty-five. This underlying goal begins to emerge as you gain a better understanding of yourself. With self-knowledge comes a greater awareness of who you are, what your true goals in life are, and what direction you want to set for your life. This, in a nutshell, is the gift of maturity: You no longer waste time and energy on things that are not within your own special identity.

key here is< self identity > &nbsp;know they self ,focus and key in on the energy vibrations that you came into the world with .... &nbsp;

full name at birth also contains &nbsp;your inner and outer vibrations (soul hearts desire ) &nbsp;and ( persona ) &nbsp;

one will not always connect to all three of these energies : expression, hearts desire ,persona .but to claim that none of them fit &nbsp;is a expression &nbsp;of denial of self .which can be shown as well .

moira_77

Post by moira_77 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:28 am

Thank you enumero123 for the detailed explanation. I guess the problem I am having is that my name is Russian/Ukrainian and the only correct translation I have is of my first name. Yesterday I found a Russian numerology websites and my full name came up with the number 1 which is also my life path number, however they don’t have any soul or any other numbers except separate calculations for each name. I would have to do this by myself to find out.

Also I have noticed that there are different methods exist for calculating the numbers with different numbers as a result and I wonder why is it and which method is true and most correct?

Thanks again and hope you have a great day! :)

Return to “Numerology”