numerology and names

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tt1

numerology and names

Post by tt1 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:39 am

hi all - just wondering if anyone can advise me ?
I think I am the unluckiest person - people even say that to me.
The last 4 years have been really bad, 2009 being the worst ever, but in all honesty I dont think I've had a good year since the early 2000's. Everytime I feel like I have something good it seems to be taken away from me, romantically, financially, even friendship. I've always been a positive optimistic person - and I always think things will get better - but they don't seem to. Its just been one thing after another.
I've tried horoscopes, psychics, cosmic ordering, reiki - which has made life seem more bearable at times but I just feel like no matter what i do things never seem to be what i would call good!
i thought maybe numerology could help - and read elsewhere that name change can help?? i've always hated my name both my first name and middle and surname. my birth was also re registered so i got a different surname when i was 5. i tried to obtain my orig birth certificate to revert back but i was told it wasn't legally possible and i would have to change name by deed poll if i wanted to use my original birth name. can anyone work out if my name is the cause of my problems? i can pm whatever details you require.

npb

Post by npb » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:36 am

Dear tt1,

Sorry to hear that, If you hate your first , middle, and surname, that means you hate yourself. Whats more influence than your thought ? A local Numerologist told me, If you hate someone, you give the negative influence to that people, If many people hate that man, then it would shake his aura balance. If someone's thought could shake others aura, what would you think his own thought?

Sure you may PM me, i would do my best to help. Just write your

First    name
Middle name
Last    name
DOB + time of born
City and Country you born

PS : Dont write you were born in Hospital X

tt1

Post by tt1 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:37 pm

thank you to the two people who have been helping me with this. What a lovely community on here!!  :)

Return to “Numerology”