How Pseudonym or Woman's Married Name Affects a Reading

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

shantipath

How Pseudonym or Woman's Married Name Affects a Reading

Post by shantipath » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:03 am

Hello,
I have recently begun dabbling in numerology. I ran into a doubt regarding the numbers, like soul urge number, etc., in which the client's name is used to calculate them. I am not sure if this question has already been asked before here.

When a woman changes her name after marriage or an author or actor assumes a new name or pseudonym for the sake of their profession, is the new name to be considered during a reading to determine their future or should one read using their birth name?

Thanks for any input on this!

Shanti

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:48 pm

both should be used, birth name shows traits that we came into the world with , current name shows the here and now the outer shell  .birth name energy is always within us ,name changes can alter this energy in a positive are negative way .but remember the laws of nature, once created never destroyed ,but only changes in form

shantipath

Post by shantipath » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:31 pm

[quote="enumero123"]both should be used, birth name shows traits that we came into the world with , current name shows the here and now the outer shell  .birth name energy is always within us ,name changes can alter this energy in a positive are negative way .but remember the laws of nature, once created never destroyed ,but only changes in form[/quote]

Thank you for your input and guidance.

So, would I be right to assume that your guideline holds true for those numbers which are derived from different calculations performed with the numbers assigned to the letters in the name of the subject: Expression Number, Soul Urge Number, Destiny/Karmic Number, etc.?

Return to “Numerology”