Number 33

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tt1

Number 33

Post by tt1 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:18 pm

Hi all,
I'm new and I don't know if my question is part of numerology or another topic so forgive me if i have posted on wrong forum. But several years ago I kept having experiences that centred around number 33. I kept waking up at 33 mins past the hour and whenever numbers came into question, it was always 33. Does this have any particular significance? I would be interested to know.
Thanks all x
:)

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:36 pm

I don't know if my question is part of numerology or another topic ................of course it is .33/6 as a temporary vibration  responsibility ,self sacrifice ,courage .

you have entered a period in which you should maintain faith in your inner abilities . you have been given the opportunity to use your energies to help others alleviate
their problems  they will seek you out  and ask for assistance .you must use discrimination in selecting those tasks which require your energy .

responsibilities will require your attention . your home or people in the family may need your assistance .and older people might seek your shoulder to cry on

accept your responsibilities with a loving heart and have faith and courage in the good service you are performing .

the energy and strength you need will be available .adhere to your principles in the face of all opposition ,and the law of karma , as always will repay in equal measure

special situations will open your eyes and allow you to see into yourself and perhaps present a purpose for your existence ,a clue as to what direction your life should take.

tt1

Post by tt1 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:09 pm

thanks for that.
Much appreciated x

Return to “Numerology”