Can a house number?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Naomiel

Can a house number?

Post by Naomiel » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:16 pm

that isnt visible be bad for the people living in it?
We have a house with two numbers My husband painted over both numbers and we removed the middle wall... How will that influence our lives?
Thank you

Master Gnoth

Double Digits

Post by Master Gnoth » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:30 am

Just from a practical point of view not having your house number in plain site would make it confusing - to say the least - for people to actually find your house. What if there is a new mailman/ups carrier/pizza boy on the beat? What if a (new) friend is invited and they cannot find your residence easily? Advice: get hubby to remove the paint on the numbers or get new ones.
The fact that it is painted over will not change the vibration of the actual number (and what both digits add up to). Taking out a wall will change the vibration of a room though. You'll need to re-do/re-think your Feng Shui with such a dramatic change.
Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.

Roark

Post by Roark » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:20 pm

Will have to agree. Painting over is not a viable solution. Remove the old numbers and the paint and put up new numbers. If your house number is numerologically wrong then add appropriate digits under it or after a forward slash. Example 33/6.

Anyway, at least that is what was suggested to me by a knowledgeable friend.

Naomiel

Post by Naomiel » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Would having them not visible delay our moving?
My DH actually seems to like that people cant find us.... strange I know!
 I keep wondering if it will have other effects

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:10 am

can anyone tell, which core numbers are important to verify whether a house number is lucky for the person or not?
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

Return to “Numerology”