questions about naming my baby???

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

which surname do you think would be better to start my childs life off with?

fisher (11)
No votes
mine (5) (obviously mine is not my surname!lol)
No votes

Total votes: 0

d_vampyra

questions about naming my baby???

Post by d_vampyra » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:19 am

HELLO THERE!!!

I am about ot have my second child and was looking into numerology to help me decide on his name.

my daughters name (who is almost 3 now 02/august/2005)

lily ann irene fisher

22 11 33 11  = 77 (5)

I have picked Kyrian Narayan Isaiah but have not decided whether to give him his fathers name (who left when he found out we were about to recieve him as a gift to join our other beautiful one!) or my own which adds to a 5

33 11 11

if i went with his name they would yet again be all double numbers (some thing i find impossibly coincidental).

I would prefer to give the child a good start with a good nme and my issues with his father are not too important to cloud my judgement on this.

Am not asking for a reading and i have very little knowledge of numerology, i am just curious as to which you would think would be the better choice.

THank you very much for any imput or insights that you may have into this.

d_vampyra

moonlitestonight

To Vampyra

Post by moonlitestonight » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:44 am

Master number names are a heavy load to carry for most people.  Did you name your Lily knowing about master numbers or was this before you became interested in numerology???!!!!

The advantage of them both having your last name (5 name) is that they would have a full birth name number of 8.  8 can be a karmic number but often in a name it gives balance, focus, direction and a dose of reality which are essential to many master number energies.  

It is also advantageous to have both children's last name the same.  My daughter has two children from the same father but one had his last name and the younger got her last name when they split up.  It was confusing for the children, teachers, friends, etc. as both children had the same father but different last names.  Now they both have his last name in the full name but go by my daughter's last name.

With each name being so heavy and powerful I would probably change the spellings of some of the names i.e. Lily to Lilly, Ann to Anne, Kyrian to Kerian, etc. to lighten up the load these children may have to carry with all those master numbers.  Your daughter is young enough and not in grade school where a name change, or spelling change will matter to her.

Tough decision but I would probably go with the same last name, yours, for both of them especially if you are going to stick with all master numbers for each name for each child.  It comes down to me being old fashioned and the children having the same names and the balancing strength of the #8!!!

Moonlitestonight

Return to “Numerology”