Numerology

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

teriscott

Thank you

Post by teriscott » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:02 pm

Thanks so much for getting back with me and for sharing.  I will have to look into the Tarot.  I'm new at this, so this gives me insight on what may be the easiest and best thing to look at.

The numerologist that I visited was probably 25 years ago.  It amazed me at how things came to pass throughout the years.  Each time, I realized that she had told me the exact thing.

Thanks again for your help!
Always think positive thoughts!

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:10 pm

Hi NightOwl,

Thanks for doing this. I'm just starting. Without going into it yet, the numbers I do know are me exactly.
I'm very eager to start this journey.
I like that you put it into plain language.
Karlene

PurpleHeartedAngel

Post by PurpleHeartedAngel » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:48 am

thank you so very much for sharing. I have always been very interested in numerology and am studying your lessons in depth. I look forward to more lessons :)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

satyamani

Post by satyamani » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:51 am

Dear One,
Good effort keep it up and waiting for further.
Dr.Anoop

wasana

How to develop psychic powers

Post by wasana » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:18 pm

Hi, Night Owl

My life path numer is 11. The birth number is also 11. The description given under life path numers is wonderful. It it best short description I have come across. I had few psychic experiences in the past. I have predicted amazing future events to two of my relatives. But I didn't know how these words came to me. I am not professional numerlogist. I am doing this as hobby. My problem is this psychic exprience is not available when I needed. I hope I can develop this in future. Please help me.

Regards

believer

Life Path lessons

Post by believer » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:32 pm

First I would like to say thank you for taking your time to enter these life path lessons.  I have been checking everyone's numbers and looking at what their life path says.  My question is...some of these descriptions fit to a tee like mine (5).  However, some of them don't fit the person at all.  So I re-added the numbers and they are still the same.  Is there something I am missing?  

Believer

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:07 pm

the life path number is the main one......but there are also other numbers  that make up a complete chart ,that can distort the energy  of any other given  number within a chart  . we always have to look at the negative as well as the positive .and we must look at the total package when in doubt .... the method of figuring the numbers can be a small problem as while and can cause variations  in the reading.

believer

Life path njumbers

Post by believer » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:12 am

Ahh, I understand it more complicated than just adding numbers.  Probably best left to the experts :smt006 .  When reading the numbers for different family members, some were so on that it was freaky.  Numerology is very interesting!

Believer

achavan

abt marriage

Post by achavan » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:26 am

hello,

i'm new to this site. i'm very much curious to know the prediction n to watch how the things happens as per it!

usually i read the articles posted.

now i wanna ask u somethings abt my younger brother.

his birth dt : 20/oct/1975
birth time : 4.00pm
birth place : Rajapur (Maharashtra)

he is highly educated with good acadamics. He is independent earner since more than 10 yrs. but he didnt get married yet.
v r from good family background. i , as his elder sister tried a lot to see the good match for him. but invain.
now i'm out of india (UK). very mutch worried abt him bcoz he is my only one brother.

when he will get married? what abt his gurudasha?plz help me. n guide me for any remedy.

thanking you,
rgds

--achavan

fari_javf

thanks

Post by fari_javf » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:34 am

Thanks for the wonderful explanations.  Eagerly waiting for next lessons.

Regards
Farida

Night Owl

Post by Night Owl » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:19 am

Greeting to you all,

Thank you for your postings, you all are great.  To begin with I would like to tell you something that happened in my life that will explain a few things to all of you.  A few years ago a friend of mine ask me to do a Numerology Reading for him.  And I did what he asked, then he change his point of view about Numerology.  He soon asked me to do a Numerology Reading for his brothers and his girlfriend and then his parents when finally he came to a point where he was so interested in Numerology that he wanted to read my own Numerology Reading.  The Numerology Reading that I completed for myself, described me in detail.  Everything any one wanted to know about me was in there.  And everything was true, when I would read it I myself would be surprised as to how much detail it unravels, but when my friend would read it, he would disagree.  So, I explained to him that he doesn't know everything about me.  Then he started asking me questions about my reading, wanting to know more and surprised by his questions I agreed in explaining everything to him.  But only that which he thought wasn't describing me.  So, what I am trying to tell you all, is that when you do a Numerology Reading for another person, do not discredit what is written in there.  It might feel to you like it doesn't describe that person as you know them, but who says that you know everything about them.  You might be surprised at how much you didn't know.  Most of us keep our passions, dreams, interests to ourselves, we only reveal a little bit.  I have never been wrong about another person's Numerology Reading, and I do mean never.  All of them came back to me with replies that they are shocked at how correct the reading is.  And sometimes, something won't make sense to you immediately, but later on it all will.  

Now, let's begin with our next lesson!!!

CALCULATING THE CHALLENGE NUMBER.

The Challenge number is one of the few areas of numerology in which subtraction is used. It is derived from your date of birth, using the month, the day, and the year, in that order. (The European style of using first the day, then the month, then the year should not be used.)

To find your Challenges, use the following formula. I will use an example to make the steps easier to understand.

NOTE: When calculating your Challenge Numbers, all Master Numbers are reduced to single digits.

In our example of Tom Cruise, born 7/3/1962, we reduce each of these units (the month, the day, and the year) to single digits. The result is 7, 3, 9.

To find the First Challenge we subtract the month of birth from the day of birth, or vice versa. In our example, we subtract 3 from 7 = 4.

The Second Challenge results from subtracting the day of birth from the year of birth, or vice versa. In our example, we deduct 3 from 9 = 6.

The Third and main Challenge is found by subtracting the First and Second Challenge, or vice versa. In our example, 6 - 4 = 2.

NOTE: The 0 Challenge is very common.

The Fourth Challenge is found by subtracting the month of birth from the year of birth, or vice versa. In our example, we deduct 7 from 9 = 2.

In short:

The 1st Challenge is the difference between the month and day of birth.

The 2nd Challenge is the difference between the day and year of birth.

The 3rd or Main Challenge equals the difference between the 1st and 2nd Challenge

The 4th Challenge is the difference between the month and year of birth.

Numerology challenges are located below the birth date in the star.

Notice that the First Challenge appears below the month and day of birth, the Second Challenge below the day and year of birth, the Third or Main Challenge is centered directly below the day of birth, while the Fourth Challenge fills the lower triangle of this star-shaped arrangement.

THE MEANING OF THE  CHALLENGE NUMBER.

Each of us is born with both strengths and weaknesses. Numerology looks at life as if it were an educational process that is meant to bring out and enhance our talents, and turn our weaknesses into strengths. This serves to complete our being.

The job of becoming whole is one in which we must face our weaknesses and consciously work to improve ourselves. There are four Challenges to be faced during our lives. For many of us, the same challenge is repeated, while others have four distinctly different lessons to learn.

The Challenges on your life's path provide specific lessons that you must attend to, and, in order to inspire and help you, life will place you in situations that require the specific characteristics of your Challenge numbers.

The four Challenges you are required to overcome during the course of this lifetime will influence you during different periods of your life, except for the Third or Main Challenge, which lasts from birth until death. The Challenges are fluid periods of your life, not confined to specific years so much as general periods. All of your Challenges are present at birth, like actors standing in the wings.
The duration of the Challenges:

THE FIRST CHALLENGE
The duration of the First Challenge usually lasts from birth until approximately the age of 30 to 35.

THE SECOND CHALLENGE
The Second Challenge usually lasts until the age of about 35 to 55/60.

THE THIRD CHALLENGE
This Challenge carries much weight and will be felt throughout your life. For that reason, it is also called the Main Challenge.  As you master this challenge, your life will come more and more under your own control. You will incorporate the positive aspects of the challenge into your character. This is its purpose in the first place. Therefore, there is implicit in the challenge a chance for great reward.  In short, this may be the secret to your success.

THE FOURTH CHALLENGE
The Fourth Challenge is most strongly felt during the latter part of our lives, beginning at the age of approximately 55/60.

Descriptions of the Challenges.

The zero Challenge in Numerology. Challenge

This is a less demanding challenge. Growth is allowed to take place without one particularly serious obstacle. This does not mean that there will not be challenges on your path, but there is no single and consistent challenge during this period.  You are being challenged to stay faithful and focused on your highest ideals.  There is an opportunity to go deeper within yourself, and discover the inner being that is you.

The one Challenge in Numerology. Challenge

You must learn to be independent. You will be forced to stand up for yourself and your rights. You will be faced with situations in which you will have to choose between standing up for what you think is right versus giving in to another person's demands. You will have to struggle to strengthen and know your own will power.  You will have to learn to be firm and trust your judgment. Don't run with the crowd, be an individual. This whole lesson represents the frontiers of your consciousness. Therefore, you will have to experience much trial and error, sometimes exploding with bursts of aggression, other times being intimidated and letting frustration and anger build within you until you are ready to act on your deepest instincts.  You will learn your own set of values; you will develop into an individual with original and innovative ideas.  If you have 1s in your core numbers or in your Hidden Passion this challenge will not be as difficult to learn, nor as strongly felt.

The two Challenge in Numerology. Challenge

You are overly sensitive and too aware of other peoples' expectations. You suppress yourself to avoid feeling conspicuous. You can be overwhelmed by self-consciousness. You fear gossip about you. As a result, you become inhibited. All of this results in a suppression of your own individuality and uniqueness. You yearn to blend into the crowd.  You let your own feelings and emotions play too big a role. Your hypersensitivity causes fear, timidity and lack of self-confidence. And you experience unnecessary fear and emotional turmoil.  Little things seem disproportionately difficult to overcome and sometimes have a paralyzing effect. Jealousy can cause much pain and misunderstanding.  These negative aspects of the challenge actually spring in part from positive characteristics you possess, especially your acute awareness and intuition. You are antennae for other people’s feelings; you know before a word is spoken how they feel.  You lack the inner strength to maintain your own center, and try to conform to the prevailing emotional atmosphere.  This challenge makes you understanding and compassionate; you have an enormous empathy for the inner turmoil of others and can do much good for people with emotional problems.

The three Challenge in Numerology. Challenge

You are your own worst critic. You suppress your individuality and creativity. Each time you want to make an impression, you doubt yourself beforehand, and criticize yourself ruthlessly afterward. Your criticism of yourself is far more severe than anyone else's.  As a result, you tend to play it safe by staying on the surface, indulging in superficialities. You rarely express what goes on deep inside of you; instead, you cover up your feelings with humor or perfunctory remarks.  You often feel alone and lonely.  Your fear of social interaction causes you to strain conversation by making too many jokes and forced joviality.  It may help you to find a creative outlet for your imagination, possibly through writing, painting, singing or dance.
At the bottom of the challenge is an effort to bring out your true self. You will learn to truly value your own creative talents above anyone else's judgments. This must be viewed as a process of individuation, in which you become a whole human being, independent and free of the need to conform to others.

The four Challenge in Numerology. Challenge

You tend to be disorderly and disorganized. You are impractical and tend to fantasize about projects or possibilities that have little value or future.  You must learn to discriminate between iron balloons and those that will fly.  You have difficulty finishing projects because your vision becomes chaotic and loses tract of the path ahead.  You have to learn to be aware of the details. Keep your environment clean and orderly. Be efficient.  You have the ability to be practical and organized but you must learn their value. This will cause you to incorporate them into your daily life and give you the basis for success.  This is the challenge of building a lasting foundation for your life. You will need perseverance and repeated effort. Get-rich-quick schemes will likely backfire; persistent effort is the key to your future happiness.  

The five Challenge in Numerology. Challenge

You are in danger of becoming a rolling stone. Your desire to experience and enjoy life can overwhelm every other priority you have. Your need for freedom dominates you. You want to try everything and go everywhere.  You must guard against overindulgence - and even dependence upon - alcohol, food, drugs, and sex.  You must work at establishing and maintaining long- lasting relationships. Be tolerant and understanding. This will enable you to have people in your life who are more than mere company.  You need to discipline your urge to change every situation that does not immediately suit you. Stick with projects, maintain your friendships, don't abandon people or situations the minute they become the slightest bit difficult.  If few fives are in the chart you have a fear of change and can not let go of people and situations. This holds you in the past, restricting your growth. Learn to take prudent risks and be more adventurous.

The six Challenge in Numerology. Challenge

Your challenge deals with distorted idealism. Your ideals are unrealistically high, making life difficult for you and others. You have a hard time being satisfied with anything you do, or with what others do for you. You lack gratitude. This prevents you from seeing the beauty in your life. You may also suffer from rigid thinking, which keeps you from having a clear perspective that would otherwise awaken you to the many good things you have received.  At bottom, this challenge is about having blinders on. You are unable to see a broader view, which makes you think you have all the answers. This keeps away information and perspectives that would be helpful to you.  Your desire to be of service to others is sincere. However, it may be blocking you from seeing the necessity of working on your own inner development.  You can be domineering and righteous, often telling others what is right and what is wrong. You often feel a lack of appreciation from others.  There is an opportunity to be of service, to teach and heal, but you will have to achieve a balanced perspective between your idealism and your resistance to personal transformation.

The seven Challenge in Numerology. Challenge

You are highly skeptical of anything that cannot be proven to you. You are particularly doubtful of anything having to do with spiritual matters. It is, therefore, difficult for you to find a personal philosophy that would give you peace of mind and insight into the purpose of your life.  You repress many of your natural inclinations because they do not fit into your intellectual or rational thinking.  You are in need of the part of your being that you are now repressing: the child within.  All the characteristics that have to do with the irrational and holistic side of life - spirit, humor, playfulness, and intuition - are being shut out.
Your challenge is to find some philosophy and, ideally, a community that will give you additional perspectives, and force you to bring out the many other characteristics that are a fundamental part of you. Otherwise, you risk loneliness and isolation.  You have to learn faith. When you consider that most of life is made up of the invisible world - thoughts, emotions, insight, and love - you can begin to appreciate that only a small part of life is within the domain of your senses.  You may have too much pride. You may experience a deep and humbling transformation that will set free the inner being you are keeping trapped within you.

The eight Challenge in Numerology. Challenge

You risk making money and power the main priority in your life. Your desire for financial wealth threatens to obscure your other human characteristics and spiritual well being.  This Challenge causes financial concerns to overwhelm all other needs, and influences everything you do. You risk the fate of Midas, turning everything into gold, yet isolating yourself from other parts of life.  For many with this challenge, there is a danger of becoming so obsessed with materialism that they may be tempted to ruthless and unscrupulous business practices, possibly crossing the borders of the law and causing themselves and others much misery.  You are facing a very real spiritual test in which you must realize that "Man does not live by bread alone." If you overcome this hurdle, you will achieve real spiritual and material balance, and can make yourself a powerful river, bringing an inexhaustible supply of nourishment to all, rather than a lake, whose nature is limited and can easily grow stagnant and can no longer support life.

The nine Challenge in Numerology. Challenge

A 9 Challenge does not exist, because the largest difference between the nine single digit numbers 1 through 9 is 8. If you go back to reading the 0 Challenge, you will notice that the 0 Challenge actually takes on the characteristics associated with the 9.

The next lesson will be about the Expression Number.  In the mean time enjoy this lesson and take care.

Regards,
Night Owl
"There is one thing one has to have:  either a soul that is cheerful by nature, or a soul cheerful by work, love, art & knowledge."

ALEXNT

MASTER NUMBERS

Post by ALEXNT » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:11 pm

HELLO NIGHT OWL THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SAY HI...
WELL... I'M INTERESTED IN NUMEROLOGY AND I HAVE READ A COUPLE OF BOOKS ON NUMEROLOGY AND THEY ALL TALK ABOUT MASTER NUMBERS 11, 22 AND 33... I KNOW THERE ARE OTHER NUMBERS LIKE 44, 55, 66 AND SO ON... DO YOU HAVE MORE IN FORMATION ON THEM OR CAN YOU GUIDE ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
MY PERSONALITY NUMBER IS 55, BUT MUST READINGS REDUCE THEM TO 10/1. I'M REALLY CURIOUS ABOUT THE MEANING OF THIS NUMBER AS IT HAS GREAT INFLUENCE BECAUSE OF ITS HIGHER VIBRATION AND I WANT TO LEARN ITS FULL POTENTIAL.
THANKS
ALEX :smt023
[/quote]The Way of Heaven does not compete, And yet it skillfully achieves victory. It does not speak, and yet it skillfully responds to things. It comes to you without your invitation. --Lao-Tzu[/b]
The Way of Heaven does not compete, And yet it skillfully achieves victory. It does not speak, and yet it skillfully responds to things. It comes to you without your invitation. --Lao-Tzu

Night Owl

Post by Night Owl » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:40 pm

Hi Alex

I have not yet been able to post the lesson of calculating the Personality Number, I was planning on posting it as the fifth calculation.  But seeing as you are asking about it, I will post it now.

I hope the information I do have is of help to you.  If there are anything else you would like to know, then just send me a private message, and I will try my best in assisting you.

Unfortunately, I do not have more information on the master numbers you requested.  The Numerology system I make use of is according to the Pythagoras method and it suggests that you if you have a double-digit number, check if there are a meaning/description for that specific number, if there is not... then reduce it to a single-digit number.

Here is the next lesson of how to calculate the Personality Number, including it's meanings.

CALCULATING THE PERSONALITY AND MINOR PERSONALITY NUMBERS.

Your Personality number is derived from the consonants of your full name at birth. Your Personality is like a narrow entrance hall to the great room that is your true nature. It is those aspects that you feel comfortable sharing with people at the outset of a relationship. With time and trust, you invite others into the deeper aspects of your nature; you reveal more of who you really are, in effect, your Heart's Desire, Expression, and so on.

Your Personality number often serves as a censoring device, both in terms of what you send out, as well as what you allow to approach. It discriminates in the kinds of people and information you let enter your heart and mind. For this reason, your Personality is usually much more narrow and protective in its definition than the real you. It can screen out some of what you do not want to deal with - people or situations - but it also welcomes those things that immediately relate to your inner nature.

Fortunately or unfortunately, this narrow entrance is the first impression people get of you. It either welcomes or intrigues them, or it causes them to lose interest.

How to Find Your Personality number.

Add only the consonants of each name and reduce to a single-digit. Next, add the resulting numbers and reduce to a single-digit.

Numerology chart of Tom Cruise shows the Personality numbers.

The numerical value of the consonants is placed below the full name. The Personality is shown inside the square to the right of the full name at birth. In this case, a 13/4.

Similarly, the Minor Personality is shown inside a square to the right of the current or short name. In this case, a 10/1.

THE MEANING OF THE  PERSONALITY AND MINOR PERSONALITY NUMBERS.

Numerology describing the number 1. Personality

You radiate with a dynamic and efficient energy. You appear controlled and capable. You value courage and effort in the face of difficulties and these qualities show. Others can sense that you will not be pushed around.

You should dress in a dignified and correct manner, caring for the details of your appearance. While you may spend most of your time in staid business dress or suits, bright and cheerful colors work well for you. You are fashionable, but have your own style.

Your appearance suffers more than most people when you are overweight. Overweight directly contradicts the type of personality you are trying to project. Straight lines and square corners accent your good physique and enhance your appearance as a leader.

You are recognized as a pioneer; you have your own ideas of how to do things. You are a risk-taker, original and highly creative.

You should be wary of appearing too aggressive or unreceptive. You can intimidate people if you don't soften your exterior somewhat. By doing this, you will attract less confident people who will be more willing to approach you with their thoughts and suggestions.

Numerology describing the number 2. Personality

You appear friendly and unpretentious. You have a soft and warm exterior. Others perceive you as gentle, safe harbor. People are drawn to you because, among other reasons, you appear warm and nonthreatening.

Your dress is neat and clean. Your clothing should be comfortable, soft, and flowing. You should avoid plain and understated clothes. Make an effort to be a little more daring and exciting in your appearance. This will balance nicely with your perceptive and open personality.

The opposite sex is attracted to your gentle and attentive nature, yet senses the passion beneath your surface. You have sex appeal.

Exercise is important to your appearance and to promote the level of strength you radiate.

You are very patient and understanding, and a wonderful listener. You make others feel important and loved.

You are sensitive and become tense in a disharmonious atmosphere. You have experienced quite a bit of negative criticism as a child, which made you shy growing up. Though you may be well past that shyness, a bit of the vulnerability has remained with you and is often sensed by others.

You are a peacemaker. Arguments leave you drained. People sense your desire for harmony. But you must avoid being the blank tablet for others' projections. People may underestimate your strength, but this is a mistake. You are strong. You bend, but don't break.

You have a fine sense of beauty and excellent taste. There is a grace in your movements, reflecting your keen sense of harmony and refinement.

Numerology describing the number 3. Personality

You are highly attractive. Many men with a 3 Personality are very handsome; women are often strikingly beautiful.

Your vibration is full of life. You are uplifting, inspiring, and charming. You are a fun person to be around. Your wit and sparkling personality make you the life of a party.

You are extroverted and optimistic. You appreciate fine clothing and jewelry, and enjoy dressing up a bit. You like glamour, and are sought after by the opposite sex.

You are a romantic. You fall in and out of love rather quickly. You are affectionate and giving.

Do not let your charm be an incentive to play too much. Work at developing deep and lasting relationships. You have to avoid scattering your attention for popularity.

You can be flippant about commitments and may dramatize or exaggerate.

Your wit can cause you to rely too much on superficial, humorous conversation.

You have a distinct "lucky streak" that attracts many opportunities throughout your life. You also have a knack of promoting yourself as well as inspiring others. When backed up by hard work and self-disciple, these qualities almost ensure your success.

Numerology describing the number 4. Personality

You radiate reliability and consistency. People trust you and feel secure with your judgment. You are seen as a cornerstone of a business and are relied upon to do your work efficiently and expertly.

You have strength and respectability. You tend to dress in a utilitarian manner, concerned mostly with convention, practicality, durability, and price. You present yourself as someone who values correctness, control, and precision.

All of this stems from the fact that your most prized characteristic is your work. You want to be judged on the basis of your performance, rather than your appearance.

You are frugal and have learned to respect a dollar. You are concerned about the security of your future and those you love. However, this may appear to others as a bit too austere.

You tend to wear earth colors and conventional attire. You could benefit by putting a little flair in your dress. Wear more uplifting colors. Loosen your dress with less severe lines. If you wear a brown suit, include a bright tie or some jewelry.

You are a family person. You love the intimacy, consistency, and the security a family provides. You are a good provider and protector. But family members may take your efforts for granted.

You are a true patriot. You love your country and are an integral part of your community. Your consistency and adherence to your well-laid plans usually pays off in a comfortable and secure future.

Numerology describing the number 5. Personality

You are a stimulating person. You brighten social gatherings with your fresh and original ideas. Your conversation tends to be sprinkled with novelty and wit.

You have a quick tongue and charisma. You are probably an excellent salesman. There is a lot of nervous energy within you looking for an outlet.

You love your freedom and you see this life as an ongoing adventure. You are upbeat and optimistic. This is infectious for those you meet. As a result, you inspire others.

You have a strong and attractive body, with good muscle tone. Your movements are supple, graceful, and athletic.

Your bane is that you love to indulge your senses with food and drink and can easily gain weight. You have an appetite for anything that stimulates the senses - sex, food, alcohol, and drugs. Discipline is a necessity for you. The negative side of a 5 Personality Number can give rise to an addictive personality.

You like to dress fashionably and can get away with more colorful clothes. However, you should be aware of the value of quality and the power of modesty.

You are a little irresponsible and quick in satisfying your sensual urges. You are attractive and that, coupled with your innate ability to promote yourself, makes it easy for you to satisfy your desire for new and exciting relationships.

You have a kind of swashbuckling personality. People see you as the adventurer that you are. They expect the unexpected from you, and when they don't you often surprise them.

You have a quick and eclectic mind. You attract information from all directions, but you can be a bit superficial, skimming over the surface of a wide diversity of subjects. This may cause you to be a bit of a dilettante. You can get away with it much of the time, but for your own success and happiness, you should try to ground knowledge and deepen your understanding.

Your versatility and adaptability make you capable of getting the most out of virtually every opportunity in life. You decide quickly on a course of action and your timing is usually good. You radiate with the potential for success, which attracts others who can further you along your path.
Numerology describing the number 6. Personality

You radiate understanding and compassion. People sense your warmth and fairness. For this reason, you attract many people who are in need of comfort, including the disadvantaged. People tend to come to you to unload their burdens. You inspire confidence.

You have a fine sense of justice. You do everything in your power to keep the harmony and are even willing to sacrifice your personal desires for the good of others.

You can take this too far, however, sometimes playing the role of the martyr. You have to guard against being taken advantage of. You are not always a very good judge of character. You tend to see the best in others.

You also can become too involved in the lives of others, to your own detriment. (This aspect can be balanced by other numbers in your chart.)

You are hospitable and domestic. You love children and are a good parent. You are romantic, faithful and very protective.

You are artistic. You love music, flowers and gardening. You are a natural interior designer. You have an excellent sense of color and taste.

You are more concerned with the content of your personality than your appearance, which causes you to be less conscious of the style of your clothes. You are more interested in comfort and the utility of clothing than the statement it makes.

Six Personality Numbers are exceedingly generous. You are not particularly logical when it comes to finances.

You are very vulnerable to praise and criticism. You tend to worry a lot, causing stomach problems.

People see you as a maternal or paternal figure. They want to relax in your presence and unburden themselves. You are the safe port in the crowd.

Numerology describing the number 7. Personality

You seem mysterious and different. People see you as serious and studious. You are highly independent and self- sufficient. Your exceptional intelligence and wisdom are quickly noticed people respect you. You are not one to attract people on the basis of your warmth or compassion - though you may be loaded with both - but because of your obvious insight into life's mysteries.

You are hard to get to know. You are often withdrawn. It is common for people to see your focus turn inside of yourself in the middle of a conversation.

You have the makings of an intellectual and an aristocrat but you have to guard against arrogance and an attitude of, "I've got it all figured out".

There have been periods in your life when you had little concern for your clothing or fashion, while at other times you are very aware of your clothing and use it to make a specific impression.

You appear dignified no matter how you dress., but a well groomed seven with a touch of dash definitely has an advantage. Your confidence increases when you know you are well dressed.

You are recognized as spiritual and religious, with your very own ideas regarding the purpose of life and the Creator.

You are an inspired speaker, but only when discussing subjects that really interest you. Otherwise, you are not one for chatter.

Your love of knowledge and wisdom shows.

Numerology describing the number 8. Personality

You appear strong and powerful. You have an impressive personality and can influence and even intimidate through sheer force. You have natural authority. Your competence and enthusiasm attract people with resources.

You radiate confidence. People defer to you because they sense your sureness and effectiveness.

You also exude a kind of controlled benevolence. People sense that you are generous, once you are convinced of the worthiness of the cause.

It is important for you to dress well. You radiate a kind of raw power and able ness, which needs to be refined and enhanced by your clothing. You may even dress a bit flashy, but that will not harm you. Quality is among your highest priorities, and should reflect in your clothing.

Although most eights have a strong constitution, they can be prone to indigestion, ulcers, and heart disease due to their reckless eating and drinking habits and their propensity to be workaholics.

Your Achilles heel is your capacity for an egocentric attitude. The negative side of your personality can cause you to be ruthless, greedy, and intensely lonely.

Conversely, you can be spontaneous and excited. You are essentially warm and jovial. In your heart of hearts, you want everyone to be as excited and as happy as you. Those who are around you often sense this. Your coworkers and employees usually like you.

Numerology describing the number 9. Personality

You have an impressive and aristocratic bearing. No matter how tall you are, you appear noble and upright. You are very much in control of the image you send out to others.

Many actors, dancers, and other performers have a 9 Personality Number. You are elegant, graceful, and charismatic. Many admire you.

You have the kind of stature that pulls people to you or repels them intensely. Some are jealous of you and may seek to belittle you. You may encourage this to some extent by the amount of arrogance you radiate. This is a caution for all 9 Personalities - they are sometimes aloof and hold themselves above the world. Your challenge is to come down to earth with your fellow man.

Conversely, you have a great compassion for humanity and want to dedicate yourself to improving the lot of others. You are better when dealing with the trials of the many than the trouble of a single person. You are more capable of working on the grand scale, addressing the needs of society, than on a one-to-one basis.

You are kind and sympathetic, helpful and compassionate. Behind the controlled and calm facade, you are sensitive, vulnerable and emotional.

You have excellent taste. There is a good deal of artistic talent in you that shows in your home environment and your clothing. You tend to see yourself as a guardian of society, a benevolent leader, guiding and directing your community toward a better world.

Take Care,
Night Owl
"There is one thing one has to have:  either a soul that is cheerful by nature, or a soul cheerful by work, love, art & knowledge."

believer

Numerology lesson

Post by believer » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:54 am

Hi,

On the Personality numbers, do you use your maiden name or married name when adding the constonants?

believer

Numerology lesson

Post by believer » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:54 am

Hi,

On the Personality numbers, do you use your maiden name or married name when adding the constonants?

Return to “Numerology”