Names and numbers

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

smithajayadev

name and number

Post by smithajayadev » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:17 am

im smithaj ,i have a daughter she just completed 2 months ,i m in great confussion for selecting a sutiable name for her,date of birth is 14/12/2007 ,her star is shravana,can you please help me for name selection,
my doubts are
1) what is the sutiable starting letter for her name?
2)if calculating the name letters ,which number should be good for her?how can we know it?
please help me

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:45 pm

i find it odd that you dont have a name for  two month old daughter  the 17/8 life path and the 14/5 birthday are very compatible in business dealing   .

Life Path   8

You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth. You have great talent for management in all areas of life, especially in business and financial matters. You understand the material world; you intuitively know what makes virtually any enterprise work. Your talent lies not with the bookkeeping or petty management, but with the greater vision, it's purpose, and long range goals.

You are a visionary and a bit reckless. You possess the ability to inspire people to join you in your quest, but often they are incapable of seeing what you see. Therefore, those around you need your continual guidance, inspiration, and encouragement. You must prod them into action and direct them along the lines of your vision.

You attract financial success more than any other Life Path, but effort is required.

Your challenge in life is to achieve a high degree of detachment, to understand that power and influence must be used for the benefit of mankind. Those born with the Number 8 Life Path who do not understand the real and relative value of money are bound to suffer the consequences of greed; they run the risk of losing it all!

You must learn to bounce back from failures and defeats. You have the character and resilience of a true survivor. It is not uncommon for a person with your Life Path to experience major reverses, including bankruptcies, and financial failure, but you also have the talent and the sheer guts to make more than one fortune, and build many successful enterprises. More than most people, your failures in marriage can be extremely expensive for you.

Despite the difficulties that life presents, you will experience the satisfaction that comes from material wealth and the power that comes with it.

Business, finance, real estate, law, science (particularly history, archeology, and physics), publishing, and the management of large institutions are among the vocational fields that suit you best. You are naturally attracted to positions of influence and leadership -- politics, social work, and teaching are among the many other areas where your abilities can shine.

You are a good judge of character, which aids you well in attracting the right people to you.

Most 8s like large families and sometimes tend to keep others dependent longer than necessary. Although jovial in nature you are not demonstrative in showing your love and affection.

The desire for luxury and comfort is especially strong in you. Status is very important. You must be careful to avoid living above your means.

Your Life Path treads that dangerous ground where power lies - and can corrupt. You may become too self important, arrogant, and domineering, thinking that your way is the only way. This leads inevitably to isolation and conflict. The people you run the risk of hurting most are those you love, your family and friends.

Be careful of becoming stubborn, intolerant, overbearing, and impatient. These characteristics may be born early in the life of an 8 Life Path, who often learn these negative traits after suffering under a tyrannical parent or a family burdened by repressive religious or intellectual dogmas.

Those with the 8 Life Path usually possess a strong physique, which is a symptom of their inherent strength and resiliency.

Birth Day 14

You love change, excitement, and travel. You easily become bored and need the new and the exotic to feel stimulated and alive. You are highly adaptable, which makes change easy for you.

You have a gift with words and likely possess much talent as a writer or an editor.

You are highly social and work well with others as long as there are not too many restrictions to bind you. You get restless easily, a characteristic that can make you change vocations or relationships much too quickly. Major changes in your life should be studied well before you make them.

You can be over-confident and headstrong, but you also tend to be lucky and a natural gambler.

Underlying your love of change is much insecurity. Beneath an exterior of calm or coolness lies much emotional turbulence, which reflects itself in your life as rapid change and mercurial mood swings.

Your challenge is to ground in a particular profession or lifestyle that will provide limits and form for your considerable creativity.

You are exceedingly versatile and talented. There are few things you cannot do. You are also industrious, once you have made a commitment to a specific task. The key to your success is balance. You must avoid making major changes just to escape the routine, or as a means of avoiding responsibility for difficult situations.

You have a quick and analytical mind. You are original and practical, but can be erratic. You have to force yourself to finish projects once they are started.

You must avoid the pitfalls of over-indulgence, such as sex, alcohol, drugs, and food.

By grounding in a particular field and committing your considerable talents to your work, you can make a great success of your life.

vj_unique

Post by vj_unique » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:32 pm

My DOB is 19th march, 1984
Time of Birth 2.00 P.M
Place of Birth Mysore ,Karnataka, India
Name - Varun Jagadeesha
Are my name and numbers are in harmony. If not, please suggest the way.
Thanks

achavan

numarology

Post by achavan » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:40 am

Namaste Nechi Ji,

very good info u hv given abt name number ,destiny number & fate number. thanks for that.

my husbands name is :shyamkant
his birth dt is :21-08-1970

so his name number is 8 & destiny number is 9
as per ur info, 8 number is influenced by saturn & 9 number is by mars.
plz guide me those numbers are compatible to eachother?

NOTE :
actually his real name was "shamkant" but on his school certificate by mistake they printed as "shyamkant". and thereafter he followed that name (shyamkant).

plz guide me those (8 & 9)numbers are compatible? or else there is need to change the spelling?

waiting for ur kind reply.
rgds,

achavan

satyamani

quary

Post by satyamani » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:30 am

If my name is Anoop tell me my number and how to calculate. Please also inform the value of number.

rima_11n

Hi

Post by rima_11n » Sat May 24, 2008 10:46 pm

My details are as follows-

DOB -> 11/11/1982
Birth Time -> 5:50 PM (IST)
Birth Place -> Vishakhapatnam
Life Path No. -> 6
Destiny No. -> 3
Fate No. -> 2

I will be getting married on 21st Nov 2008. My fiance's details are as follows -

DOB -> 14/07/1982
Birth Time -> 3:12 PM (IST)
Birth Place -> Calcutta
Life Path No. -> 5
Destiny No. -> 7
Fate No. -> 5

Pls. predict our married life. Also after marriage, my surname will change & accordingly my destiny no. will be either be 7 or 9. Pls. suggest which one will be a favourable option in my case.

Return to “Numerology”