importance of first name?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sudeshkjain

importance of first name?

Post by sudeshkjain » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:46 am

For doing calculations, generally full name is used. Whereas generally a person is addressed by first name. Then why not take first name in calculations?
s k jain

destabella

Post by destabella » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:12 pm

Am I mistakened, i thought 1st name was included in calculations???

moonlitestonight

First name

Post by moonlitestonight » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:27 am

I use the full birth name when doing the major calculations i.e. Destiny/Expression number.  But I do look at the first name all the time as that is usually how you are known in your daily life i.e. Robert John Smith versus Rob Smith.  I look at all the names and their numbers.  It will give you a lot of worthwhile information.    MLT

godiva

Importance of first name

Post by godiva » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:01 am

I agree, I also use the full name of the person in performing calculations.  However, if the person has a nickname, and numerologically this nickname is not serving the person well, I advice ther person to change his/her nickname.  It depends on what the person wishes to accomplish.   For example: Elizabeth and Lizzie will not have the same vibration.

The first name vs. the nickname or known name will also vibrate differently, if they both begin with different letters.  The cornerstone letter will be different.
Blessings,
Godiva

Return to “Numerology”