Any 5 life paths here?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ethan

Re: i'm a 5 life-path

Post by Ethan » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:33 pm

nyri wrote:hey there, my life-path is 5 ie. 1+6+8+1+9+6+1 = 32/5 (which basically means 3+2=5) Anyway, I like being unconventional, love the freedom of choice, definitely broad-minded and I've worked in call centers most of my life, so I'd say that communication is definitely a part of my life..
This is the third time I read something about 5lifes being good communicators, yet I'm awful at communication, not only that I tend to be somewhat inverted...

So nyri, what type of man are you attracted to?

Do you have problems with food?

Are you hesitant to take on leadership roles? If so can you raise the occasion?(I see a lot of 1's in there")

Are you witty?u

Numerologist say we are creative, on the scale of one to ten, how would, you rank your creativity level?

Do you get along well with 7LP's?
8 6 8 6 1 5 5 1

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:58 pm

ethan thanks for your post   i tend to agree with you  the 3 is more  about communication than the five .  addiction and pleasure come to mind i am a five life path  .so i understand where you are coming from  adventure, food, travel ,something new ,something wild ,physical, i am in good shape for my age but i exercise daily .if not i tend to gain weight easy .5s like the 3s do enjoy people  are outgoing as well  . but again this can be coming from my 3 hearts desire .  

peace love joy and contentment ....

Reshama

Post by Reshama » Mon May 05, 2008 7:15 pm

My numerology ruling no is 5.
would like to join ur discussion and answer ur questions..

Reshama

Reshama

Reshama

Post by Reshama » Mon May 05, 2008 7:16 pm

But what does it mean by lifepath5?
Can anyone plz explain me?

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Mon May 05, 2008 7:43 pm

Life Path FIVE

The key to your personality is freedom. You love travel, adventure, variety and meeting new people. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life. You love to be involved in several things at the same time as long as you are not tied down to any one area. You like change, new things and new horizons. You make friends easily, your personality is upbeat and often inspiring attracting people from all walks of life. You have a way with words and an uncanny ability to motivate others. You can be in sales, advertising, publicity, promotion, politics or any profession that requires your communication skills and understanding of people. You likely lack discipline and order. You can also be impulsive, doing or expressing things you regret later. Freedom and a need for adventure sometimes is not properly controlled by those born with this Life Path, causing problems with drug abuse, overindulgence in food or sex, or generally abusing the gift of life. You are sensual and love to taste all of life. Sex, food and other sensory experiences are essential to the enjoyment of your life. You find it difficult to commit to one relationship, but once committed you can be as faithful as an old dog. You are multi-talented and possess a variety of diverse abilities. However, discipline and focus are the true keys to your success. Without these many of the tasks you begin will remain unfinished and you will fail to realize the true fruits of your abilities. With hard work and perseverance the sky is the limit. You may have been perceived as a wild child by adults and a source of concern by your family. However, do not be obliged to hurry your choice of career. You are often a late-bloomer and need to experience life before you can truly know and commit to your heart's desire. Your challenge is to learn the true meaning of freedom. Change is constant in your world requiring adaptability and courage. Try to maintain an exercise program, keep your body in shape and limber. The flexibility and durability of your body will promote security and confidence within you. You yearn for freedom and self-employment attracts you powerfully. Your challenge is to settle into one area to cultivate your ability sufficiently to earn a living and attain success. Once you find your niche the motivation and inspiration you supply others will bring you much in return. You will find your friends and colleagues supporting and promoting you on the road to success.

THE FIVE LIFE PATH :

life is a daring adventure or nothing at all

if 5 is your life path , you need to :

learn the thrill of the new and the unusual.

learn to be versatile and flexible.

expect change and the unexpected.

develop ingenuity and opportunism .

learn the right use of freedom , when to change, and what to change to.

learn not to hold on to the past, but seek the new and untried and know when to discard.

learn to understand people .

not be a love 'em and leave 'em type

YOUR DESTINY IS:

TO TRAVEL .TO EXPERIENCE FREQUENT CHANGES.

TO EXPERIENCE AN ADVENTUROUS LIFE

TO ENJOY THE FULL USE OF YOUR FIVE SENSES

TO INJECT NEW LIFE INTO WHAT YOU TOUCH

TO BE PROGRESSIVE.

YOUR SUCCESS:

depends on experiencing life to the fullest , and then learning from your experiences; being resourceful and coping with the unexpected.

5 as the life lesson lesson number : your key word is freedom .if you have free rein , you can accomplish wonders ,but if you feel bound or limited, you lose your enthusiasm and accomplish little.

you would be a good explorer or peace corps volunteer, as you learn well by travel and experience. you are a diligent student if interested in the subject, but may fail in subjects for which you see no useful ends .

you should be eager for new experience, and shun monotony .in your quest for knowledge  , you will become interested in discovering answers in books and magazines .and avid reader , a fluent talker  and a versatile doer  ,you are the witty conversationalist , and brighten any group by your mere presence.

you are here to learn and to experience the value of freedom and should not tie yourself down too severely. your talents ,once learned prepare you for a literary career or a position in sales and dealing with the public .....

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Mon May 05, 2008 7:56 pm

The Life Path, as is the case with all numbers derived from your date of birth, has to do with the momentum, the direction, of your life.  The Life Path is a cycle that runs from birth to death.  The notion that the Life Path is a cycle is not universally accepted ..example : Chinese  numerology doesnt use a life path as western or chaldean numerology does  . they also use lunar cycles instead of the method used in western numerology and astrology ....

joker

picking on others.

Post by joker » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:38 pm

I heard somewhere that the 5 number likes to pick on others, if this is true, why?

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:52 pm

i cant say if this trait is totally of the five  but the five energy is very physical , masculin  ,dynamic .negative five energy keywords or as follows

careless , vagrant, irritable, irresponsible ,vulgar, lecherous, deceitful, and dissipative. just to name a few .

duchessrose

Greatest Weakness

Post by duchessrose » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:07 pm

I am a 5 life path and I am finding that being multi-talented can be a big problem.

As 5's I think we need to find a base. Something we can return to when things get crazy, and because we are such crazy, spontaneous types, things WILL get crazy. Right now I am in a life cycle of 1 and its been hard. As much as I love change, I have to face the facts. I can't accomplish everything NOW. Good things take time...

My advice. Strengthen your centre as much as possible: spiritually, psychologically and physically.
From a strong centre we can accomplish anything. This is a painful task to accomplish though.

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:52 am

Five, oh five... What to do with you?

I have had a lot of experience with negativity... Not just with five, but also nine and eleven and Pinnacle 7/Cycle 1. It still amazes me that I have not run away from home, gone on a crazed killing spree, thrown myself into hardcore drug-abuse, or committed suicide in some elaborate way that would drive my parents to do the same. But more than anything, it amazes me how someone as gifted, and outright positive as myself could -ever- be convinced they were evil, weak, and unwelcome.

A full third of my name is composed of 5's. My two first Challenges are 5 - which is very fitting, given my 14/5 Karmic Debt number. Destiny number is 5 (or 77/5, if you like). Maturity number is 5.

When I went to school, I was the perfect charismatic verbal bully (influenced by my basic definitions at the time; right = strong, wrong = weak) - I would pick on the weak, and the whole class would laugh at them. They would cry, I would torment them more.

For the last four years (after one and a half year of soldiery, six months of which I was stationed abroad under the UN) I've been smoking cannabis daily (in fact, it's less than a month since I quit - and may I say, I'd forgotten how wonderful dreaming was).

I dislike being told what to do - unless I have already accepted the would-be commanders leadership beforehand, I am more likely to do the opposite, or nothing at all, just to demonstrate that I can.

I weigh about 30-40 pounds less than I should (based on my height) - I just realized (right now) that my main 'drug' throughout my life has been sugar - as a matter of fact, I spent around $1.200 this month at the dentist.

I'm a virgin. (I've feared love and hated women up until very recently, and now, I'm not about to start having sex 'just for the hell of it').

For no particular reason, when I was about 18, I went to sleep with headphones on, playing a track on loop encouraging self-destruction (the last track on the Fight Club soundtrack - This is Your Life) just to see if I could brainwash myself, and to see what would happen if I did.

In short, I've made quite a mess of myself, and I've been spending the last few years cleaning myself up, spiritually as well as physically.

Some of the above tendencies are very five, and one or two are very un-five - this is most likely due to my other values; Life Path 9, Personality 11/2, Soul 3. And, considering the Life Path 9, some of the above are disastrous, if not an outright karmic catastrophe.

My personal interpretation of five (as a destiny number) is freedom of thought, leading to evolution - humor, leading to youthfulness, or, put simply, the ability of bringing change, big or small, for better or worse.

Fun bonus facts:

The same day M'lady Raka made a post about triple digit numbers, I received a new credit card with the pin number 7770. (Randomly generated, I was the first (and only) human to ever see that piece of paper).

The 29th of November, 2007 (Universal Year 9, Personal Year 7, Universal Month 11/2, Personal Month 9, Universal Day 22/4, Personal Day 11/2) I won what amounts to roughly $12.000 in the lottery - guess what my lucky number is - my reading says 2, but I know better.

So I guess I'm on the right track - live and learn.

Cheers!
Last edited by Charlesman on Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:25 am

Very good my friend bravo bravo  a excellent post

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:23 pm

Thank you.

I'm really not used to telling people about myself, even on the internet - so your positive feedback means a lot.

... I chuckled a bit when thinking about my challenges; my next challenge (starting 2010) is 5. The irony here is that this, to me, is a lack of change, as I've had a 5 challenge since I was born - my "Meditation for Beginners" book did say to find certainty in uncertainty...

Thanks again, and a lovely Sunday to all.

Cheers!

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:46 am

qualities of 5 are:-
You are very much the adventurer at heart. Not particularly concerned about your future. You have issues involving expression, will power, truth, and education. You can be excellent problem solvers, as you tend to be analytical. The idea of travel and freedom to roam intrigues you.
You are adaptable and versatile. With the energy behind the five, you promote new ideas and undertakings with FREEDOM to prevail so that you may progress and create new enterprises. Rewards are to be realized through such qualities as: expansiveness, invention, promotion, variety, adventure, flexibility, movement, change.
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

Return to “Numerology”