Numerology

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

peacebull

Numerology

Post by peacebull » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:43 am

I was just wondering how to calculate my name if I should use my maiden name with my married name or just one or the other?  To be honest I never felt like I fit the numerological value that my maiden name gave me.  However, the description of the vibration my married name number is very accurate.  

We all change a little bit when we get married and have families.  Our values change, our priorties, etc.  It seems to me that women who take their husbands name should use it when caculating their results.

moonlitestonight

Married versus Maiden name

Post by moonlitestonight » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:33 am

I use the Maiden name to find the Destiny/Full Birth Name/Expression number and to do all the calculations from that to find your core numbers along with your full birth date.  But then I do it again, just for curiosity sake to see the influence the new married name has on the person and the new energies the person is being affected by - the energy of the new last name, the energy of the new full married name, etc.  You may feel more in tune with your married name.  It may be more compatible to your full birth date or your soul number, etc.  There may be a number of reasons for it so it might be a good idea to check out all your numbers or do your own chart to see what is compatible and what is not!!!!!  Good Luck.    MLT

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:34 am

Usually the married name introduces qualities that you may be missing in your birth name.  You should complete both.  The birth name for the path you chose to complete. The current name for the direction you are on to help you with your chosen path.

catica

Post by catica » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:42 pm

Good question!
Marriage change my life path or is a part of my Destiny?

ragnarok11

Post by ragnarok11 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:17 am

In my book, the Destiny number is derived from the DoB so it won't change anything. I use the maiden name first then married name if the relationship has triggered a significant change in the lady.

Return to “Numerology”