wondering

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jim 824

wondering

Post by jim 824 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:38 am

Maybe someone can help me. I don't recall but I think it's been going on for 30 years or more. I could whiching a movie and they will show the door number and it will be 47. It does matter when, I can look at a clock and it will be 4:07 or have the 47 in it. I was standing in line at walmart and the guy in front of me was get a fishing license and the guy asks him how many years did he live in the state. He added it up and said 47 yrs. I could go on and on. I don't think a day goes by this doesn't happen. Maybe this happens to many and I'm just picking it up. thanks for any help

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:32 pm

47    See 11, "The Master Numbers." There is an inner struggle between practical, down to earth 4, and spiritual 7. Once balance has been achieved, it is a prophet and counselor extraordinaire.

4+7 =11

the 11 is the most intuitive of all numbers. It represents illumination; a channel to the subconscious; insight without rational thought; and sensitivity, nervous energy, shyness, and impracticality. It is a dreamer. The 11 has all the aspects of the 2, enhanced and charged with charisma, leadership, and inspiration. It is a number with inborn duality, which creates dynamism, inner conflict, and other catalyses with its mere presence. It is a number that, when not focused on some goal beyond itself, can be turned inward to create fears and phobias. The 11 walks the edge between greatness and self-destruction. Its potential for growth, stability, and personal power lies in its acceptance of intuitive understanding, and of spiritual truths. For the 11, such peace is not found so much in logic, but in faith. It is the psychic's number.

this is just a tip of the ice berg ,in showing what this energy vibration could indicate for you on a personal level .

frysome

Could a higher power be trying to contact you using 4 & 7 vibrations?

Post by frysome » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:03 pm

The number 7 pertains to a spiritual type of meaning as does the 9.
The number 4 pertains to work and activity-things we do for income.
Repeating numbers in one's awareness may signify an effort of the
higher beings to contact you. Usually human beings do not notice
the occurrence of similar meanings of numbers when they occur, because
we take things for granted.
I believe our minds know what time it is, because of repetition of events
when check a clock, for instance. The mind guages time in a manner.
Random occiurrences of 4 and 7 combined as a meaning are beyond
human control. Such an event occurring every day would be more than
just chance. You are very observant.

frysome

Return to “Numerology”