What's the meaning of repeat letters, keep seeing double A's ("aa")when typing... number 1

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PetraVanilla

What's the meaning of repeat letters, keep seeing double A's ("aa")when typing... number 1

Post by PetraVanilla » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:55 pm

What is the meaning of repeat letters? I keep seeing double A's ("aa") when typing and it's only been happening the last few days... the words vary.
Also started seeing number patterns that may relate to angels and spirit guides as I understand. Should I see "aa" as an 11 (since it's the first letter of the alphabet)? And it's always double, not triple or quadruple like it happens when you hold down the keys too long.
:smt017
Last edited by PetraVanilla on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:42 pm

To answer your question in short  yes   letters and numbers work hand in hand ...  but as to why such things are happening at this time you are the best one two answer this question .

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:01 am

Oh my gosh, thank you I think it just became clear when I was just reading this article... http://www.mcuniverse.com/2009-Numerolo ... 953.0.html. Silly me, I think it started on 11/11/2009, too, and I've been getting all kinds of numerical messages since... funny guardian angels and guides!

"The choices we make this year, in a Universal 11 year have the potential to facilitate great leaps in the collective consciousness of our planet… we are INDIVIDUALLY & COLLECTIVELY the PIONEERS of change."

I am indigo and that totally speaks to me!

Had to edit this because I just double checked. Early am Nov 02,2009 was the very first time I actually looked at a link regarding angel messages to help someone else - 11+2+2+0+0+9, 11+2+11, 11:11? Oh now I am taking it too far lol... maybe not... lol

Return to “Numerology”