The number 11

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:45 am

thanks Charlesman.

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:30 am

In my experience if 11 is a new number in one's life i.e if your dob has no connection with 11 but your name either by starting with Letter 'K' or letters counting 11 or destiny number is 11 or soul or personality or ultimate is 11 then it is really a difficult one to recognise the path.mostly they will be of nervous temperament.some may loose the balance over their mind.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:18 pm

You nailed my eldest child, Naaanee.  Her name starts with a "K" and her Destiny # is an 11 :) I'm constantly pulling her back into 'reality' when the mind takes a trip :)

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:53 pm

generally these 'K' people are very active in their childhood.Due to some health problems or due to some experiences they loose their mental balance.If they are first born then it is really difficult to overcome it.These people by birth will have some ability with some kind of art like drawing,singing,dancing,acting etc.It can be anyone or many also.They should be encouraged in such lines so that their emotionality will have some outlet.But if it is already late,then it may be difficult to keep them in track.For some marriage may be a problem also in their life.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:43 am

I think I caught her young...at 15..and have had a few years to encourage the creativity and cultivate calm.  It is still her journey to make.

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:35 am

But be careful between the ages 16 to 30.in these ages there will be abrupt changes in their state of mind which affects their whole life.there is chance of getting their ego hurt.So one should carefully observe their being & encourage them into the right path.some may face big health problem also.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:36 am

Been there, done that...got the t-shirt :)

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:22 pm

what problem you have faced? can you please make it clear.so that we all can know how this 11 can work in different way in one's life

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:22 pm

She developed an eating disorder, which manifested at 16, with a brief hospitalization, and near death.  She has fought back, and found a new love of creativity in food, experimenting with recipes, organic & healthy living. She's an excellent writer, and has combined the 2 'hobbies' in a blog where she writes about her recipes.   She is a completely different person today at 23; however there are moments, as pointed out, where there is an imbalance of the mind, where she becomes over-analytical, anxious & nervous about a situation, and needs some calm talking to work thru it.  And definitely feelings do get hurt easily.  But she reaches out and talks to people instead of being withdrawn; shows her emotions now, both happy  sad, instead of withdrawing hurt and mad.  She graduates from college this May.  A turning point was a summer internship in Kenya, where she counseled women w/Aids;  and saw poverty first-hand.  Many blessings and life lessons have come in one so young.

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:24 am

So a great information you have about her.Let always keep them busy with some creative work,otherwise they may loose the balance of their mind.I am happy that she has overcame so many problems.May be she is destined for a greater work.Keep it going on.So this 11 personality has exhibited her creativity in writing & cooking.So she too has faced major health problem at the age of 16.So avenue for counselling ability too!

DevilshAngel

Post by DevilshAngel » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:26 am

Yes, I am an 11 and I do feel like I'm an old soul and have been around awhile even though I'm young :)

Prudence 69

Post by Prudence 69 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:54 am

I am 11 also, and I always had more difficult tasks than other numbers.. And my world is always black-white, and I always have to do things more than just one time!(as I have read about it somewhere.) :smt006

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:37 pm

lol

Whenever someone tells me the world isn't black and white (my personality is 11) I always say that, indeed, isn't - it's ones and zeroes - and that everything that lies in between is hypocricy.

... Such as anything that isn't either vegetarianism or cannibalism. (And no, I'm -not- a vegetarian - it just so happens that I haven't run out of animals to eat.)

I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of green and magenta, though. ;)

I have this great idea about how I'm going to turn duality itself 270 degrees around - what if "one half" was duality, and the "other half" was unity? Hm?

blackbird4

Post by blackbird4 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi I have just found out I am an 11, and I have found reading the above quite helpful. I have been wandering through life so far without any kind of direction but lacking something, on a spiritual level!!! I am now studying numerology and tarot.

aspiring

Post by aspiring » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:44 pm

kgirlsmomma wrote:She developed an eating disorder, which manifested at 16, with a brief hospitalization, and near death.  She has fought back, and found a new love of creativity in food, experimenting with recipes, organic & healthy living. She's an excellent writer, and has combined the 2 'hobbies' in a blog where she writes about her recipes.   She is a completely different person today at 23; however there are moments, as pointed out, where there is an imbalance of the mind, where she becomes over-analytical, anxious & nervous about a situation, and needs some calm talking to work thru it.  And definitely feelings do get hurt easily.  But she reaches out and talks to people instead of being withdrawn; shows her emotions now, both happy  sad, instead of withdrawing hurt and mad.  She graduates from college this May.  A turning point was a summer internship in Kenya, where she counseled women w/Aids;  and saw poverty first-hand.  Many blessings and life lessons have come in one so young.
Just started getting into numerology and found out I was an 11, and wow...this sounds very much like me. I do like to write; it's something that has always come very easily to me. I also had an eating disorder at 17 and had to be hospitalized for a time (I'm probably the only guy I know with that experience.) I'm 30 now. I do tend to get over-analytical, anxious and overwhelmed easily, but find that talking it out with someone close to me does help. I am less withdrawn, however I haven't yet been able to shake my uneasiness and uncomfortableness around other people in general. Guess it just may be one of those traits that follows an 11 throughout their life.

I still have a good deal of skepticism about numerology, but I think this post may have at least helped me shed a bit of it. Thanks. :)

Return to “Numerology”