Book Titles and Names

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kristin_Tx

Book Titles and Names

Post by Kristin_Tx » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:01 pm

Firstly, I want to say how fascinated I've become with numerology.

Secondly, I do believe I'm confusing myself with all these numbers.
:smt003

I'm a little confused over compatible numbers.  (Not in relationships). I've been trying to see which numbers are the most compatible for a novel I'm about to send off to agents.  If this dream of mine comes true, I'm pretty sure I'll use a pen name.  At present, here are the numbers:

Book title: 7

My real name: 8

First Pen name: 9

Second Pen name: 3

Also, will my Life Path number be important here as well?  If so, it's a 4.

I'm just not so sure how different the numbers are in relation to things like the above; that is, something other than the numbers of personal relationships between people.

I hope someone here can help.   I really would appreciate it.  Thanks! :)

Kristin

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:54 pm

What you need in numerology would be something analogical to what is called "electional astrology" in astrology, numerology is more used to determine your path in life, use astrology for purpose you mentioned.
"You are the world, the neighbour, the friend, the so-called enemy. If you would understand, you must first understand yourself, for in you is the root of all understanding. In you is the beginning and the end." J. Krishnamurti

Kristin_Tx

Post by Kristin_Tx » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:16 pm

EA I've never heard of, but I have heard of using the above instances for numerology as well.  I've heard it many times, especially by Glynis McCants. It's been on my mind ever since I first heard of it years ago.  Even house numbers, addresses and phone numbers - anything that can be broken down - I've heard of in numerology.

I'll go look up that electional astrology, but I would still appreciate help from any others.  :)  In the meantime, I'll also continue perusing the other posts.  It's doubtful, but maybe I've missed a similar post to mine.

Return to “Numerology”