I am in a BIG confusion. Please help.

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prasad.r

I am in a BIG confusion. Please help.

Post by prasad.r » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:15 pm

Hi,
I am from Hyderabad, India. I am in a big confusion whether to follow or not the guide lines given by famous numerologist, Nehru . Please take time to help me.
Below are my details:
Birth Certificate Name :Rudroju Shyam Prasad ( Rudjroju is my surname ).
I write my name as R.Shyam Prasad.
Date of Birth: 25-04-1979

I am passing through tough time so I met famous Numerologist, Nehru in my city. He studied my name and gave me the below report.
Actual Name  : R.Shyam Prasad , Date of Birth : 25-04-1979 ( 7/1) , Suggested Name Change : Ru.Prasaad , Lucky Number : 1,2,7,9 , Lucky Dates  : 1,10,19,28,2,11,20,29,9,18,27 , Lucky .Colors : Yellow, Blue, Red, Green , Lucky Stones : Yellow Sapphire, 2 Carats, Index Finger , Unsuitable Dates   : 4,13,22,31 , Unsuitable Colors  : Black , Signature  : prasaad

I studied my name using numerology books by Cheiro (which is based on Hebrew system), Decoz (which based in Pythagoras system) and Name Numerology given in this Website and prepared the reports but none them is matching with the report prepared by Nehru. Hence the confusion whether to follow the Nehru’s guide lines or not.

Here is how I calculated my name using Advanced Numerology developed by J.Udayabhaskarasastry based on Cheiro’s concepts.The link to Advanced Numerology: www.suite101.com/course.cfm/19170/lessons

RudrojuShyamPrasad = 61, 61-9 = 52, 52 is same as 43, 4+3 =7.

Advanced numerology (AN) recommends name value should be reduced to single digit. So my number is now 7. AN says used names are important not the name on the Birth Certificate. I am being called with the name Prasad at home and Shyam in the office and by friends, but nobody calls me with the name Rudroju Shyam Prasad. As per AN, I should have a name which in harmony with my birth date (7) and equals to 1, 7 or as an final alternative 3 or 9.

So I came to conclusion that I will use my used name as Prasad (19).Lucky numbers : 1,3,7,9. Lucky days : Sunday, Thursday and Tuesday. Lucky color : Sunrise. Stone : Ruby 3 carats, as per AN.

But Nehru’s report not matching with the report I prepared using AN. I don’t know where i am wrong.

Next, I followed Hans Decoz numerology to study my name. Here is the report:
Life Path is 19/1, Birthday is 25, Expression is 16/7, Minor Expression is 11/2, Heart's Desire is 6, Minor Heart's Desire is 4, Personality is 10/1, Maturity is 8, Life Path / Expression Bridge number is 6, Heart's Desire / Personality Bridge number is 5 ,and so on….
The Personal Lucky numbers for life : 1 19 31 8 (35) ( 3) ( 4) (10)

If you observer, the name prasaad recommended by Nehru is giving the value of 6 which is same as Life path/Expression bridge number. Let’s assume Nehru is following Decoz system, But If you look at the lucky numbers, they are not matching. Nehru says any number which gives 4 including 31 is not good form me, and I should never use it in my life. But Decoz says it is lucky for me.

Then I studied my name using The Name Numerology given in this website.
http://www.free-numerology.org/name_num ... /index.php

As per it ,

Rudroju = 28 =10 =1      Shyam = 14 = 5         Prasad = 19 = 10 = 1
Compound Number = 1+5+1 = 7.
My compound Number 7 is not unlucky. But i am facing extremely tough time. If you take the value of my full name which is 28+14+19=61,61-9 = 52, 52 is same as 43. 43 stands for "It is an unfortunate number and symbolized  the signs of revolution, upheaval, strife, failure, and prevention". Is because of this i am having troubles in my life? But, as far as i know, we should look at the meaning of compound number 7 not at 43. Am i correct?

This report i prepared based Name Numerology is also not matching with Nehru's report. I don't know what is my mistake.

Now I am in a big confusion whether to follow guidelines of Nehru or not? Please help.

thanks in advance for your valuable suggestion.
Last edited by prasad.r on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:26 pm

Follow what seems to fit  for you my friend, i refer and rely on decoz .for most of my reports i do for people  .and havent had any negative feed back up to this point  .cross refer of the reports and knowing the meanings of the basic number vibrations should be enough to easy your mind.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:56 pm

I can't answer your question in terms of numerology.  
There must be a reason why you went to Nehru.  Trust that and sit quietly and relisten to all you were told.  
There is something you went to hear/see know from him.
Listen/look in a quiet place and time when you can set aside your anxiety and be present with what he shared, in numbers, in understanding.
Take that which resonates for you and set aside that which does not.
Let that which you needed to learn for yourself come to you.
If there is nothing, that is your answer and trust that, then give yourself the opportunity to understand that answer.  
Search not with your mind, but with your heart, listen and see with your heart.  Let your Higher Self, your guidance from Spirit be what you are aware of.  
Again, it feels to me like you went to him for a reason.  Start there.
(my opinion)
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:00 pm

The difference in the two main systems that seems to cause the most problems and confusion is with the name part of the charting
the date of birth numbers  in most cases is not effected.lucky numbers again in most cases   come from your date of birth .

Again compare your reports and see what seems to best fit you  remain open, for there is always the factor of denial, things that we fail to see within ourselves .

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:40 pm

you are in India, go find yourself a yogi....kriya yoga solves it all.

amitk8

Rely on Cheiro

Post by amitk8 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:46 am

My dear Friend, never heard of Nehru as a Numerologist but I follow Cheiros and found it to very impressive and very true predictions.
Regards,

Amit Kumar

Return to “Numerology”