Getting some reading traffic

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

SophiaBrise

Getting some reading traffic

Post by SophiaBrise » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:46 am

Hello~ everyone, I am a Tarot reader. Been reading for a few years only to a close circle of people, but wanting to expand. I am having trouble getting some ideas, lifting myself off the ground. Anyone know of any methods that could help? Thank you for the help in advance! <3

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:09 pm

I dont understand what is your problem.......
What ideas are you talking about?
Lifting yourself from the ground for what purposes?
Want to expand to where and do what?

Happy to comment once you clarify.

George

Re: Getting some reading traffic

Post by George » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:15 pm

SophiaBrise wrote:Hello~ everyone, I am a Tarot reader. Been reading for a few years only to a close circle of people, but wanting to expand. I am having trouble getting some ideas, lifting myself off the ground. Anyone know of any methods that could help? Thank you for the help in advance! <3
the best way to expand your Tarot reading is to go into the Tarot Reading Forum and start doing more readings for free for folks there. &nbsp;I been wanting to do some myself because there are several out there unanswered but haven't been able to. &nbsp;I was going to do some today but my mood isn't the best i do not wish to push that on to others. &nbsp;the best method to do get going and do something is just to do it.... just do it! &nbsp;sometimes were are our best enemies to not doing what we know we can do. &nbsp;good luck! &nbsp;:smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

Duchess1964

Hello

Post by Duchess1964 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:48 am

I have to agree with George. &nbsp;The Tarot forum is most likely the best place for you to find another venue. &nbsp;It's also a good place to practice making perfect on how you do your readings. &nbsp;In another sense, you are helping someone on these boards and perhaps that will help you rise above what may be humdrum from a close circle as you have been doing. &nbsp;Another way to extend is to set up a personal page. &nbsp;I managed to do that when I reach such as place as you are in now. &nbsp;Good luck to you in which ever you decide to do.
Silver Phoenix

Return to “Tarot”