Radhue's Wheel

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

brp5012

Radhue's Wheel

Post by brp5012 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:05 pm

I am interested in learning the Radhue's Wheel spread, the spread that uses every card in the deck.  I was wondering is it useful to perform a spread such as this?  I always think that the more cards the better, but at the same time I feel like I should be able to gleam more knowledge from the cards that I have.  What are all your suggestions?  And if anyone knows this spread and would like to explain it to me, that would be greatly appreciated.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Are you new to tarot? If yes, why would you complicate and halt the pace of your learning process by entering into a 78-card spread?

I dont know anything about this spread and it sounds quite daunting to use all 78 of them.

I suggest you go with small spreads and develop into the well-known other spreads which use 10 cards or more.

My opinion :)

George

Re: Radhue's Wheel

Post by George » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:21 pm

brp5012 wrote:I am interested in learning the Radhue's Wheel spread, the spread that uses every card in the deck.  I was wondering is it useful to perform a spread such as this?  I always think that the more cards the better, but at the same time I feel like I should be able to gleam more knowledge from the cards that I have.  What are all your suggestions?  And if anyone knows this spread and would like to explain it to me, that would be greatly appreciated.
i know a lady that had he cards read with all of them and seemed happy with the reading (not sure what she was asking of the cards).  sometimes more cards are better if they question merits all the cards.  sometimes a simple question calls for a simple spread.  certain question call for certain spreads. if you work with you cards you'll get the feel for what spread to use.  
i tend to use a simple three card spread, sometimes i only use three cards sometimes 9,12, 15 depending on the question asked.  
although, i can't wait until i could read all the cards if i had to.  sounds like fun to and pretty overwhelming at the same time.  
:smt006

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:30 am

Hi,

I tend to agree with Cedars. If you are new to the cards, don't go that far. Get to learn what you study very well.

It's also better to use the most common deck and spreads, eg: RW, three card or Celtic Cross. In these cards you find a lot of symbolism, and if correctly interpreted, you get what you need.

I have done big spreads before, but not using the entire deck. The way in which you interpret or read your cards has a big influence. In one house you may have two or three cards totally contradicting each other! I don't even go there anymore, no need!

Are you helping or meddling the unmeddled?

Blessed be.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:04 pm

This the spread we all use at New Year, a group of us get together and cover the floor with cards :) Brilliant fun!

Return to “Tarot”