Orouboros and Magician-- The High Priestess, Cadueces and Two of Cups

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Payewacker

Orouboros and Magician-- The High Priestess, Cadueces and Two of Cups

Post by Payewacker » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:35 pm

Hi Guys.

Shall we all please pay attention? :smt003,, very good!

Around the waist of The Magician, we find the Orouboros. This is most interesting. One of the definitions of the Orouboros indicates "The biggining and the End" also that the Orouboros was create "perfect" as it's environment had no enemies, he need no food as his excrement is also his food, indication "completion" etc. In other words we are looking at the completed cycle of Aleph and Yod, in the Magician. Yet another meaning takes it further saying it is BLACK AND WHITE as Yin ans Yang, but we are working with Tarot, in the West.

Now, where do we see a very definitive black and white? How do we find the influence from Persepone? A very interesting angle here, why do we have wings in the suit of Cups---water? Who is Hermes and how is his influence on The Magician.

Look at the Two of Cups, What is the purpose of the cadeuces, Lions head. The woman dressed similar to the High Priestess and the man's dress, we find on The Fool. Let us start doing     :smt017 and see the light!!

Go to this link, you may find some answers:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=67787

Blessed be.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:51 pm

Guys
Now that I have your attention and while you are looking for the answers, I ask, can you please also explain the Cadeuces and what it represent, don't search to wide, you may get entangled in a internet frenzy.

Blessed be.
Do as you want, Harm none!

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:53 pm

You may find it easier to search ' ouroboros '   and 'caduceus '  which are the more common way of spelling these things :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Hi Cassie, English is my third Language.

The importance, is what are we trying to see, and what may be learned by merely discussing things which may render interesting points of view!

My laptop do underline incorrect spelling, and even with the wrong letters the Internet is cunning enough to understand what we want to ask? It's just that i'm not particular to do spell checks.  :smt004

Blessed be.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:15 am

Hi Guys,

Ok, it seems as if we can just not any responses from a worldwide audience!!

Let me start explaining what the symbols actually refer to!
Hermes, or the messanger of the Gods, had the caduceus, with wings as his "mission" implies!

Hermes is assigned to mercury, the planet. He is also the patron God to thieves, liers, travelers and commerce in general. As the Magician, can be defined as being a trickster, etc. Hermes is his protector!

Now we see the caduceus on the Two of Cups, What does this mean? Obviosly a link between Hermes, The Magician, The High Priestess, and the suit of Cups.

Look around you, where do we see a predominance of the caduceus being used? It's right under your nose, just realise it.

Now, let's start at this and discuss this please!

Blessed be.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:32 am

OK,

Let me drag some info, hopefully painfull from all of us!

Do all of you agree that the caduceus is shown as a symbol to the Medical science?

Goodness me, you have a computer just search the topic and get some tutorials. Everybody asks for info, then, the only way to get it, is by looking and learning what we discuss.

Cassie, I trid a spiel cheque, hop it werked. :smt005. Still Love you!

Blessed be

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:24 pm

I wonder why I got one year extra now?

Can you perhaps do some effort to negotiate a starting point on this subject?

Blessed be! :smt006

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Greetin. Caduceus was not begin ., it will be advance medicus (medican) and means hearth.
Magician will be Promise Wizard ~ magi revue (review) with 2 Cups first apology about the !
filament upon mind and today the peace with holy feeling when modern electro maginetism:
olif magi electro magnet isme~ will be the black and white symbol Aquarius Cancerian Wyn.
Yin Yang Wyn.i will be the strong moon bringing thick air and modern (mod erate) summer~

New ideal Wizard and 2 Cups will be Peace with Wisdom on the 500 year day Monday Aug 2
the second day of the new 1 day month time since Pius began new calendar Papacy Amenti.

SaLah~si Irie n Irai~ good tidings with the agreement magician will begin Caduceus Peace@.

I also recommend toppling the amyrillis futures upon mid naua Korea and Isreal Anew Myan:
[Myanmar] Peace wanted proper accord with the history upon American Republic imposa @~.

BlessedB Evard. sala sei wyn.i wei ltns monda lah pana aum podm.i alordiment S Heaven ai.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:42 am

Hi, very interesting!

Cedars please help with the translation.

Blessed be.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:37 am

Hi Evart,

Sorry for the quick reply. I had a dentist "session" to go to! In itself you know it is a "head-thing" I'm always scared the drill bit comes loose and cut my throat. Or even the filament may cause constipation. Maybe sitting back in the chair it breaks in half or fold me up like an envelope. Just to many risky factors or "Unfortunate events"!!! But now, after surviving, I have a better smile. The last dentist put in FOOLS GOLD, which all went black and rotting my two front teeth!

I am slightly konfokulated with the way in which you explain. Perhaps it is difficult to translate your language directly into English. Which language are you speaking?

Then I think we will discuss further. I knew yesterday was special, it was also my day of growing older! Hopefully now, I will have the wisdom of 500 years.

Cassie----intriguing, imagine, 500 years of wisdom. No-wonder, i have a lingo entirely different! Alister Crowley blessed houses by having a good s++t on the carpet in the entrance hall of where he was invited to! But hopefully I will never reach that directive as a blessing ritual.

:smt005  :smt005

Let me float some Blessings to my friends  :smt012

Blessed be

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:30 pm

hi Paye. Evard. Today was a dream day with a nearby invisible planet not in this system
showing filament again. My langue was english common and not common phrase the uh
langue will be ecoi grammar. Not so much sentence structure. More like Iyi Wyn phrase,
Iyi means 'Leader Magic' and Wyn will be 'Water Moon Power' .. ecoi will be ecology new
respect langue (language) based on grammar and not so much sentence structure. ecoi:
avoids prepositions, known as: Na preposit . The phrases are meditation and runes OK:)
Runes and tarot common modern examples Cadeucus and 2 Cups are remind the head :
healing will occur with proper accord when the mind was surrounded with unright feeling:
the thoughts it did bring was unwanted impose upon mind then healed. Like filament and
improper small scar sent away and healed so the body will be happy again after healing,
unwanted discoloration. Discoloration : improper color like dark or bright not yet proper.
Nice to talk with you. Cadeucus was also symbol manna hearth with recent news manna.

BlessedB Weya Caush Maia Pana Wesi Ananda Potmi aum pana ReiSa Gen~mai podm aum.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Evard, I must inform you that the Board language is English...the way most of us understand it....and since we are an international community we might all struggle a bit both with sentence building and grammar...BUT we try to do the best out of it.

To use a language that build on "special interest", must come in the same category as more known Language so as German, French, and Spanish which are "illegal" here on the site.

I have seen your postings, and I have been a bit awaiting to see how it develop, but I think I now need to say that further posting in this kind of language will go into spam section without further notice....if not...then we must allow all kinds of language on the site, and that will benefit none of us.....even with or without Google translating or Bable.

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Babel RhutoBell, You seem like the man I was unkind with affected by a musing of hyper-tense
Zanac.. I won't ask you to be less understanding.. I am not playing favorites like a menial mod
would appeal to admin about the role unwanted Yogic.. simple mantara langue. You don't like ..
Yogi mantra langue reason explain tarot. You are admin and warned me nicely (and somewhat
calmly).. I've been a mod to a site before.. I know what happens when mod improper function:
lesser mod with unkind regard proper aligned site setting.. shows it may begin dominant regard
showing admin will be noticed and mod will not be recognized until it uh 'cheats' at admin reason
the regard popularity or otherwise setting a new reply as intolerable as the actual reason was uh
improper function setting the task list at a site as new admin proper with former mod now reason
condsiderate as not proper ideal for the board.. and popular setting changed so it will appear as a
fault of otherwise user not liked by the regard 'evil' [wiatchy] mod former tries altering admin new
preferent with reason 'loser' attitude.. former non functioning moderater with impriority issue. :) ;)

This will set the site to alarm admin reason mod was proper cancel new setting : and will warn me about
mod - admin function (yours) site. Warning accepted. Why would you keep a Vedic setting if you will not
allow mantra phrases. You might also find out and tell me what the actual complaint was.. board will kick.. if it's rite.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Evard,

Welcome from Pax, do try and use a universal translator next time as you seem to be trying to converse in dialogue not English, shown by the setting out of your spaces :0

Om machi padme om.

Namaste
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:54 am

AM aste Cascade of Light .. nPax. OK English was the accepted langue on this board.
I like ecoi langue .. it's like Esparanto. I hope to form a new Euro Japonaz langue.!i:)
I'll be more assured about the role English ruling and try not to offer tarot mantara.@

Otherwise you could be more lenient about the role mantra and actual runic Veda :-D
Pagan are often very protective about their unsure setting as justified new Paganist. ^

It shows the role of man was no so lenient toward them during uplifting thoughts Pagan.

aum potmi salaca. Try to be more understanding about Western Vedic Langue. OWell. :)

B Evard

Return to “Tarot”