The Fools Journey......The Matrix Tarot

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Cascade of Light wrote:Seem unfair to hijack a thread and change its purpose n'est pas Cedars?  There are far more important things than discussing what my thread was about lol.

Cassie x
:) Hi, Cass. I guess we don't consider this as hijacking. At least those who write here more often are usually more than happy to have others give their input even if they go off on a tangent, which we all do sooner or later. We still enjoy the exchange a lot, even if that makes us sound less serious or whatever. I know there are unspoken rules about not butting in, in other forums, but in this one we really don't mind that much, so every opinion is quite welcome, unless they are somehow hurtful or inappropriate. We like to keep the tone light and playful: even PW, who seems so intent on delving ever deeper, is always good for a laugh any time. :smt002
Yes, I also thought it odd for no Tarot to be featured in the movies of Harry Potter. And now, maybe the following books will not even be continued as movies at all. This due to our dear Harry, or actor, publicly proclaiming himself being gay as well. What hypocrisy?
PW, I believe they will make all HP movies. Daniel Radcliffe just gave them juicy publicity and he has really become a sex icon for many people, so the producers are not about to miss the profit on the remaining films, which aren't that many, either. Don't worry, we'll see him yet brandishing his wand (yes, I know what your mind is translating right now: I wrote that on purpose :smt003 ).
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Oooooooooh......'brandishing' Potter's wand, eh Pirbid?  Tut...... tut...... PW, watch it mate!

I agree with you though. Unless someone buts in and contradicts someone else's reading, I would consider that unethical and a mega-style hijacking... In my years of membership here, I have seen threads change topic, transform and lo and behold someone would  bring back the topic to its original thread...

C'est la vie

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:18 am

Jeeeeeez, oeweeee,

The Wand, as long as it resembles a "LOLLIPOP" and perhaps with a "Ruby", the shiny one, that matters to us, as in The Curse of the Black Pearl. Oe, to die for?:smt023

My Wand lost it's top crystal? :smt015, I only have a small crystal ball at the handle's bottom end?:smt009

Please, your sympathies will be in order!!!!!!!! :smt010

Blessed be  :smt020

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Hi Cassie,

Some of us, come from let's say "backward" communities, will you do us the pleasure in hosting a French tutorial please. I don't understand the "coockoos nest" bit?

Blessed be

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:45 pm

:smt018 No way, PW, drop it! drop it! Good boy... We all know what sort of French you may be interested in... :smt003

Now, stop fooling around and come see the sticky I have made up for your list of links, will you? It's the top sticky on the Tarot general forum. Come on, take a look and tell me what you think  :smt007
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Hi my most beautifull friend! mmmmm.

I saw the sticky you did, thanx for that.

But, French would be so interesting, or so new age!:smt002

Luv U
Do as you want, Harm none!

Return to “Tarot”