i am totally lost

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

panchi

i am totally lost

Post by panchi » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:21 pm

hey everybody i am totally lost here, if i can get a answer on how and what to do i want to know my future about marriage and husband?

what will i have to do for that anyone plz help thanks

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:05 pm

:) Big forum, it's easy to get lost at first. If you want a reading, the place to post your request is the Tarot Reading sub forum:
http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=63

It's usually a good idea to read the guidelines first:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=26406

Then you wait till one of the regular readers gets round to your petition.
Better now?  :)
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

panchi

Post by panchi » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:20 pm

thank you so much pirbid jee you showed me the right way ! i got it now yesssss

thank you

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:19 pm

Panchi, I just read your post on the Reading forum and I am curious about its wording. You seem to imply you will get married no matter what and without much say in the matter. Do you come from a culture of prearranged marriages then? Does everybody there take marriage for granted? Otherwise, I find it curious for a girl so young to focus so much on marriage when many of us have a lot of other priorities, specially at your age.

I am aware of all the different cultures in this forum, and many of them have prearranged marriages or at least consider marriage as the keystone of society -my own culture was like that not so long ago-. What I mean is that it would help readers to know if any particular rules apply in your case, specially considering the reader might know nothing about your culture and its values unless you say something about them.

Anyway, just an idea. Hope you get a useful reading on the forum  :)
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

panchi

Post by panchi » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:29 pm

yeh well not in our culture but the family i come from marriage is the key, once you are married no matter what happens this old thinking says you ahve to stay with that person which is not right according to me,,, and i am atlest 20 my sister was 19 when she got married.

marriage is like a pressure on the head n yes love marraige is somthing impossible in our families,,, if we do get a love marriage our family would never wana see us ever again i hope you got that. i already refused my dad i dont want to marry my cosuin n since then i am under pressure ,,, i will get married one day then if it will be someone bad then i should make my own way now if someone good then i dont need to worry you see...

Kaperuzita

Post by Kaperuzita » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:53 pm

Gee. I don't even think you need a tarot reading for this. It's hard to even think being in your shoes. I think you should ask how your life would be if you don't get married and how it would be if you do get married. Maybe it's harder to lose your family than your freedom, damn it's so hard a choice.

If you're willing to risk it all and leave your family to avoid marrying this guy, go for it. But, if you're not sure, maybe you should try to find a middle path, maybe accept an engagement but postponing the wedding itself, don't know.

I just want to say, you're not alone and I wish everything turns up the best for you.

Warm regards and a big hug!

scarabcameo

modern marriage

Post by scarabcameo » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:47 pm

The tarot can only indicate possible outcome. With so many marriages failing, it is always a leap of faith to take the plunge, and if there are any misgivings you should not marry, and it would be dishonest to participate in a protracted engagement -- the other party should know where they stand and also be allowed to get on with their life.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:19 pm

I agree with you all, but what about Panchi herself? Wont she be shunned by society and family?

I could argue until the cows come home as to why certain cultures consider marriage as the ultimate way of life, and this happens mainly in Asian/Eastern societies.

Panchi, if you do not wish to marry this guy (I cant believe they would force you to marry your cousin. He is almost your brother) then do not marry. Of course, so easy for us to speak while we are not living in your society.

All the best to you whatever you decide to do.

ceevee1919

Post by ceevee1919 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:57 pm

panchi, Will they force you to marry?  Will you have any say in it?

Return to “Tarot”