Timing of events

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:26 pm

If Tarot or spiritualism could be used (or had been used)  for financial speculations and gains, I wonder how many wealthy psychics there would be now... and very few working on the phone lines which do not generate much of an income from what I hear.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:49 pm

To read Tarot or to be a spiritualist you don't need to be psychic lol, but perhaps to use Tarot to win the Lotto you do?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:54 pm

Now there's an idea Cas! Let us throw the cads and see what they have to say about Saturday's lotto..... LOL

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:27 am

HAHAHA, Hi Guys,

Let me tell you something, the Tarot will perhaps give you numbers to consider, but is most likely to tell you, to work for your money!!!
:smt004

Blessed be
Do as you want, Harm none!

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:21 pm

Hi guys,

I have included the link to Google docs regarding the timing with the minor Arcanum. Bkrish, you said it is very complicated and difficult to understand, yes I agree with you. The fact remains that the cards was allocated not only to the weeks or the Zodiac. We find the specific paths between the Sephiroh and the connotation with regard the Shem Ha mephorah.

Therefore, you would need a good grasp regarding the tree of life and Kabbalism to truly understand the association.

What i will do, is to simplify this lot in an ordinary spreadsheet and again host on google docs. Perhaps then, it will be easier and everybody will be able to glean knowledge.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AZyuZ ... NWZn&hl=en

Blessed be.
Do as you want, Harm none!

bkrish

Post by bkrish » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:45 am

Hi friends,

I am terribly upset since i have come to know that i have lost two cards from my tarot deck (king of pent,V of wands) to be specific, can anybody tell me whether i will be able to trace the cards since i have not done reading for quiet sometime and came to know that the same yesterday when i took for reading . also can anybody tell me if there is any significance in lost of this card i have been using this deck for almost a decade and feel close to my heart can anybody help me in this reagard.Thank  you in anticipation. Looking forward for speedy response and solutions.

Regards,

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:11 am

You have lost two cards from a deck bkrish. I do not see anything sinister or a hidden meaning here. It is unfortunate, but it is a fact. I suppose you buy a new deck and there's your solution. Let us not make mystery of things when there isn't any.

I do not know what is the 'message' (if there is any) for losing these two cards. The more you look into finding hidden messages, the more you will make a meal of it.

There's a reason for you now to go to town to buy a new deck :)

Happy browsing.

saboinia

Post by saboinia » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:41 pm

boy i hate it when that happens, i lost one card and had to buy a new deck as well.  that is why i am useing the robin wood deck instead of the witches tarot deck. i have lost cards before and cedars is right. there is no mystical meaning to loosing the cards other than maybe you have out grown the deck and should move on.

that is the only thing that comes tome on this situation.

bkrish

Post by bkrish » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Hi Thank both of you anyway i have no choice but to go for new one.
BKP

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:41 pm

:smt003 Hi, all!

Bkrish, you have really put all readers here between a rock and a hard place with your questions. I loved reading how well they all came out of it, specially Cedars.

I know people will insist on knowing things their own way, but someone in this forum pointed out recently that it is wise to give them an introduction before their first reading, so they know what they can expect and what is beyond the scope of the reading. Usually, what a spread will tell you at first glance is whether things are moving at a good pace in the querent's life or if there is stagnation and boredom.

I wholly agree with Cedars that events are the consequence of previous events and, most specially, the seeker's attitude. Even the most promising -or unpromising- final card will depend on what he/she does with the present situation. Everything in Tarot is just a potential outcome when talking of future events. It usually dwells more on past causes and present motivations. It is there to help us understand the whys, rather than the whens.

And, oh dear, I luckily never had to use Tarot to try to find out about the ups and downs of the stock market! If someone asked, I would readily redirect them to a good financial adviser -if there is any such thing-.

Hope you got some help out of the thread: it is packed with wise advice!

Cheers!  :smt002
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

bkrish

Post by bkrish » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:18 pm

Hi pirbid,
Its nice to hear different views however i would like more friends in the forum to give their best experience.
BKP

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:11 pm

My timing experience with laying tarot is that the more often you lay one, the shorter time range it reveals. For that reason I don't lay a tarot spread that often anymore for me. I only do a reading for myself when I feel I'm at a crucial moment in my life. I might do several spreads on the same subject, in a few days, with different intentions and focus and questions. But I won't repeat the questions, until at least a month has gone by. If I would lay a spread every week especially with always the same question, then within a short time I'd only get to see progress for the coming week, and most of the time I want a more long term insight, rather than just what I'll be going through in the coming week. For the same reason I'm not eager to lay spreads for the same querent and the same question in too short a time.

Don't really want to answer when questions if the querent wants a time stamp on events. Tarot just doesn't answer in that way. I will answer "what whill occur for the next month" or some other given time range. Tarot is well able to render a view into a preset time window. New Year is a typical moment where I lay a spread for my friends for the coming year.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Agreed and I am with you Sweetsunray.

As regards pinpointing the month or the exact month.....what is your style/method in deriving to that time frame?

There are so many variables to the tarot timing that I, like you, tend to the avoid that aspect.

Return to “Tarot”