The Sacred Path Cards and Totem Ruin Interpretations...

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

spygrrl007

The Sacred Path Cards and Totem Ruin Interpretations...

Post by spygrrl007 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:31 pm

Hi guys-

I'm a newbie here-  I collect tarot cards (Have lots of decks)

I was wondering if anyone can direct me to "The Sacred Path" native American deck's cards interpretation- I got the deck along with a bag of totem ruins and a handmade very small hatchet thingy through ebay-  But no book for interpretations to go along  with any them-

I have googled and searched far and wide over the Internet-
It would be great to not have to buy the book-

Also- the ruins and hatchet thingy- can't find the meanings or use of the hatchet anywhere-

Any Help is greatly appreciated-

Thank You in Advance-

-spy

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:25 pm

You are asking a lot really to type up all those interpretations. The Sacred Path is an oracle, not tarot deck, that is brilliant for learning the teachings of the Native American way of life. Each card is a step on the path of life and gives enlightenment along the way. Must admit I have never seen it sold without the book?
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

bellevalentine

Post by bellevalentine » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:40 am

I wonder what each card makes you feel ?? as for the hatchet that was an everyday tool for the Native Americans a life force, and the ruins would seem to be something representing the past . i actually know of someone who uses the Medicine Cards and theya re truly a wonderful deck. Good Luck in your search =) I also looked and all I found was workbooks on Amazon.

spygrrl007

Post by spygrrl007 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:02 pm

bellevalentine wrote:I wonder what each card makes you feel ?? as for the hatchet that was an everyday tool for the Native Americans a life force, and the ruins would seem to be something representing the past . i actually know of someone who uses the Medicine Cards and theya re truly a wonderful deck. Good Luck in your search =) I also looked and all I found was workbooks on Amazon.
Thank you for your help- I am very curious about the cards and the hatchet- i am being drawn to the native american culture-  I think I will meditate on some of the cards- and I'll get back to you on how they make me feel...
Single/stay at home moms?? Let's connect.

Return to “Tarot”