Learning to read cards

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Deborah

Barbara ..

Post by Deborah » Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:50 am

I feel you are insecure ...???

Barbara

reading

Post by Barbara » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:26 am

Your correct with that. Do you get anything ( if it's possible) on where I'm heading?

Barbara

Deborah

Barbara

Post by Deborah » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:36 am

I think you have it in you... but your scared to hurt others by saying wrong things ..........I know the feeling I was there ..I put the cards away .. I even closed it all off... My bestest friends didnt even know i read... .. I thought i had to do it by the book..the book says this but i felt this ..so what was right...
I think you should give it a try.. :smt005

Best of wishes
Deborah

Sabhel

re: barbara and instincts within

Post by Sabhel » Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:19 am

Hi Barbara this is Sabhel,

I have to agree with Deborah re: insecurities for I tend to get this way myself with my readings yet somehow they useually are right on or near close and not with the book yet with my inner feelings is what seems to work best for me as well.

Maybe wolf is teaching you to use your instincts the best way that works for you for guidance? Wolf has a very good instinct for many area's with self , family and even danger.

sorry it took so long to reply for i have been ill an some personal issues came about,
good luck to you and all journeys encountered.
sabhel
"A healthy mind is a Castle that cannot be invaded without the will of its Master".

Barbara

Thanks

Post by Barbara » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:21 pm

Sabhel & Deborah,

Thank you for your respnses. I do feel the wolf leads me in life and I think I should listen to him more. I am afraid of hurting others but sometimes the truth hurts and then you move on learning from it.

Barbara

Return to “Tarot”