Goddess Oracle Cards

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

spunkyk77

Goddess Oracle Cards

Post by spunkyk77 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:07 am

Has anyone used these cards? I'm still learning but would like to hear anyone else's opinion on them.

wisesungirl

Post by wisesungirl » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:40 am

Hi spunkyk77
I have this cards and I love them! I use them alot and they have never let me down. Write know i am trying to get away from using anything to do readings. I am know channeling but I still use them once in a while. Especially if someone ask me for a reading. I have many cards another personal Favorite is Goddess Oracle cards by Dorreen Virtue. Which I have an extreemly personal connection with them.

spunkyk77

Post by spunkyk77 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:40 am

Thank you for your input wise sun girl i have the Doreen Virtue cards and i feel really close to them connected in some way. Are other people allowed to touch them? Do you use them everyday or whenever your faced with a situation?

piscbelieve

like the godess cards

Post by piscbelieve » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:33 pm

My husband recently bought me the Goddess Oracle Cards. I do readings on myself sometimes and on friends occasionally. I used these twice on myself and they were dead on. I really like them. Also, I just got done reading Doreen Virtue's book "Divine Prescriptions". She mentioned something about angel cards, but I didn't know she had goddess cards, too. Thanks for mentioning! I'll have to check it out, Lacey

Return to “Tarot”