What does this tarot card spread mean?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Kcscribble20

What does this tarot card spread mean?

Post by Kcscribble20 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:45 pm

I just did a celtic tarot card on myself regarding my health and my question was will my health improve and will I be able to take a fertility test or be fertile or pregnant because I had a dream last night where I was at a doctors office regarding my period/fertility issue and I had a doctors note that said no nursery and no cure but I felt like my problem wasn't big that I thought and that I didn't have to keep going to the nurse office or keep doing tests. In real life I want to get pregnant and give birth to a baby that comes from me. Well, I had nine of wands on the basis position, four of wands on the obstacles (crossover position), six of wands on the subconscious position, justice on the past position, the hierophant on the conscious position, ten of swords on the future position, six of pentacles on the querent position, five of cups (reverse) on the environment position, judgment (reverse) on the hopes and fears position, the lovers (reverse) on the final outcome position.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:12 pm

Strictly speaking, you have asked a simple Yes or No question and then gone and chosen a complex spread.

Do you know anything about the cards at all?

What is your own interpretation of your own reading?

Kcscribble20

Post by Kcscribble20 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Well, I don't know what my own interpretation is that's why I'm asking. A women said that I without medical intervention I might have struggles or problems becoming pregnant. But I'm not sure.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Hmmmmmmmm..... very interesting.

So,what do you think the tarot is my dear?

You are only 19 and you think you may not conceive a child...
A ''woman'' told you that you might need medical intervention to conceive a child.... Who is this woman? What is this woman?
You had a dream about it.....

Dont you think you are being led by hearsay, not to mention the medical and scientific facts which you are not ready to investigate assuming you have biological concerns about falling pregnant?

Do you have a fertitly/ovulation issue? If yes, then I strongly suggest that you forget the cards and seek medical advice.

All the best to you.

Kcscribble20

Did another spread....WHAT DOES IT MEAN?????????????

Post by Kcscribble20 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:07 pm

after doing spread after spread I finally did a spread asking my same quesyion regarding my ferlity issues. I got king of swords on the basis position, death on the crowwover position, ten of wands (reverse) on the Subconscious position, Justice on the past, nine of swords (reverse) the conscious, queen of pentacles on the future position, three of pentacles on the querent position, the tower on the environment, the world on hopes and fears, king of wands on the final outcome.

Kcscribble20

Post by Kcscribble20 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:13 pm

I know Im 19 I'm concern about the future, I'd rather be pregnant in the future solve the issue now than the future the issue is bothering and I feel incomplete because I really want to become pregnant.........

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:26 am

You are not listening at all, are you?
Why do you ask the tarot cards something that a doctor could tell you?

Doing spread after spread will not give you the answer you seek; in fact it will make you even more confused than before.
Stop referring to the cards; stop talking to this or that woman who might be telling you all sorts.  But if you are THAT MUCH concerned about your fertility, stop looking at the cards and see your doctor.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Hi Kcscribble20,

Cedars said it all, but I want to give you some advice regarding the CC.
The CC is a complex spread and you can never ask a yes or no question and consider a fixed answer. The way a CC works is a path with a destiny as outcome, you either konfokulate it, or get it into understandable terms. It is impossible to ask yes or no, and this and that and perhaps left or right. Therefore your answer will reflect your question, being helter scelter.

It is a good thing for you to try and understand this spread, but the amount of information you have in a LWB, or "generalised book", that came with the deck is normally not enough! The CC is bound by numeric values and how each act upon the other! The route in this spread is from 1 to 10. Understanding the meaning of each house, and numeric value of each card is where you start making sense out of this spread.

It would be a good idea for you to go to the tutorial, and numeric discussions I host. Go to this forum:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=67787

and specifically this topic:
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AZyu ... xZHM&hl=en

You can then also download this template:
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B5 ... MjRj&hl=en

Should you need any more information or discuss the CC, go to this link:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... .php?f=123

And specifically this topic:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=67164

You will notice that perhaps card placements are different, there is a very good reason. Each author tries to imprint a "personalized" CC. The way in which it is hosted, is the way in which it was described and read from a very long time ago! Why try to re-invent the wheel?

Then, doing spread after spread after spread, no, no, not good at all. That is why you are confused and honestly you are meddling yourself.

Now, how to recover from this situation!

Firstly sit down and put your question in this way: What must I do to improve my opportunities to fall pregnant? Logic gives us a few answers, but not all are socially acceptable!

Then you shuffle your cards. Keep your question in mind all the time! Don't concern about how you shuffle. Make a great mess and gather the cards from there into a pile, do this at least three times. I think the process is discussed in the CC Template.

Drop all your previous readings or "spreads". Note the cards down. Write down their Interpretations. Look for communalities, and put the reading together one step at a time. Don't rush!

However, I doubt very much that any lady will not fall pregnant, particularly at your age. If there is a problem with your "dingadongs", it's up to the doctor to fix! Consider a problem with the man's dingalings, just go to the doctor both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly stop worrying about falling pregnant, if you keep worrying, it's a form of "birth control" Perhaps read the law of attraction!

Blessed be.
Do as you want, Harm none!

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:55 am

Hi,

We are hosting a new Tarot course for 2011, please join us.

Here are the links to sign up to the course.

To sign-up, follow this link:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73951

To view the Index of Topics, follow this link:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73952

Our first topic will appear shortly. Just mark those forums to alert you for postings.

:smt008
We run a self study course in Tarot...please sign up..work together with your fellow students...and if further help is needed...ask for help....

Return to “Tarot”