Typical yet, maybe not. Am I pregnant?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Kimeez

Typical yet, maybe not. Am I pregnant?

Post by Kimeez » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:37 pm

I have some natural ability but, so does everyone...right? Well, after so many things that have happened to us lately, becoming pregnant would be wonderful but, totally unexpected and unbelievable.

We have four boys and lately it has been hitting me hard that a girl will enter my life. I looked into foster care very seriously but, my husband is not ready. Then, when I have had NO desire to have another baby...it hit me. I ovulated this month and we are pregnant with a girl and I will name her Ihilani Rose.

What do you think?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:22 pm

We think this is a question for your Doc :)

We don't allow any reading regarding Health...including pregnancy and sex of foster since it is great feelings involved, and a Doctor can give much more secure information then any Reader.

Kimeez

Post by Kimeez » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Oh...Sorry. I just thought it would be fun to see if I am right. After having 4 children obviously I know that buying a test would give me the answer.

Thanks anyway.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:43 pm

What do you think?
What do we think about what? That you had strong intuition and it turned out to be correct? That happens with many of us - especially those who are switched on to the energy. Glad you are pregnant and your dreams have been answered to. But there is no medical explanation that we can or are allowed to give. We are no medics here.
I just thought it would be fun to see if I am right.
'Fun' to see if you are right about what?
The facts are there my friend. Your current state has answered your 'fun' quesiton. What else are you asking?

Happy pregrnancy and may she be a blessed child.

Return to “Tarot”