to speak or not to speak

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:14 pm

suzisco wrote: I think its important to remember that the guidelines are there to protect the readers and to give the querants boundaries.

I have always felt my job was to quietly and unobtrusively nip and tuck at potential problems and front out overt hostility.  I also as a moderator felt my role was in the background and if you guys didn't see what i was doing then i was doing it well.  I also believe my role as a moderator was to support the readers and be there for them when they felt they had issues and deal with the situations.

Thank you Cedars, Pirbid and Payewacker and all the others that have worked so hard to make sense of the forum.

Suzi
:) Hi, Suzi!
I'm glad to see you posting at last. In fact I was hoping for some input of yours on the small changes we are trying to make, since you are a basic member of these forums. I also admire Gem's work and will try to keep to her organizing method in both forums. I'm just looking for dated bits, or things that need rewording for clarity's sake.

You are right about your mod style: quiet as a mouse and diligent as an ant :smt002  You also have a lot more forums to mod than me, who only have the Tarot related ones. So, when I saw Cedars suggestion on updating some of Gem's work and your answer, I thought it could be easily done without giving you any more workload.

I still have to edit the drafts a bit and wait a few days more to see if anyone wants something included or changed. But, in general, the basic rules remain, just in a different order in some cases, and I hope they are still useful to all those who read them or are referred to them.

Glad you are back doing some readings and I hope you soon recover full confidence to go back to your usual activities. Miss your posting, though.

Hugs :)
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Return to “Tarot”