INTOUCH WITH MY INTUITION

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

amz

INTOUCH WITH MY INTUITION

Post by amz » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:12 am

HI ALL!!
im having trouble trusting in my readings and believing that how im portraying the cards is correct to what they are trying to show me.

i am just wondering or looking for some advice on how i can become more intouch with my cards and connect to them more?

i do feel connected to them but just wondering how i can make that connection stronger aswell as the connection to my intuition.

and in turn, does this then make the readings more accurate. Or make me trust in my own reading abilities more?

Thankyou

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:22 am

It does both amz.
But, first and foremost, is the need to practice, practice and practice. Dont worry if at times you interpret the cards at face value or their book meaning, and at other times you see something else in them through your own intuition. I dont think either will be wrong. But sometimes the cards challenge us, especially when an X card falls in a position in a spread which baffles us as to the message they are trying to convey.  For example, when a positive card falls under the section of Blockage, even in its upright position, then one pauses and wonders as to what they are trying to tell the reader/seeker? These are challenges that, as readers, we will be faced with at times. I remember when I got the Sun in a blockage position and I had to pause with the seeker and investigate as to what this could mean.

If you are reading for someone face to face, I encourage you to make them take part with the reading - after all, it is their reading and they may have to shed more light onto it than you could imagine.

lemonpip

Post by lemonpip » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:51 am

ello,

me read 30 years, ees not, no trust for read. to always trust say tings is ok, but to theenk wery good. ees so, u must go away--ur head-- not of here. must to look wery gud, ten fiel in hart. lady of beeg tree tell, do much work, ees wot to do.

sunlight 2 u

Kaperuzita

Post by Kaperuzita » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:02 pm

Hi!

In my case, cleaning them or just shuffle them a lot, or even, tidy up my deck helps me create a stronger bond with my cards. Some people recommend that you carry with you one of the major arcana each day, starting with the fool and finishing with the world. You can even take it to bed with you. The idea is that you touch the card so that it grasps your energy. You can also just hold a card before going to bed and stare at it, trying to interpret it. Then, you go to bed with that last image in your mind.

Do whatever you feel you must do :)

Blessings and good luck!

Return to “Tarot”