questions

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

stirtime

questions

Post by stirtime » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:23 am

I have been interested in the Tarot for some years now and have had a few decks and I've gotten in and out of it but after a strong and overwhelming yurning I guess, I was drawn back to them. Now I am back into it for a good couple years now and most of my readings are for me or my family, most have came about but then there are those that I thought  I had but nothing came about!  :smt017  What more do I need?
Susan

singerofpeace

Post by singerofpeace » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:20 am

My best suggestion is: to relax!  I've been told that sometimes readings just come out wrong for some reason... maybe the person you are reading for doesn't really want to know, and it's interfering; maybe the universe is saying it's too much information for you to deal with... it could be anything.  Or maybe it will just take longer for things to unfold!  I know people who've done readings that took years to come about, but have come about exactly as they read.  So don't worry if it's not perfect!  We can't expect that :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:54 am

I tend to agree with Signforpeace's comments.
Furthermore, I fnd it difficult to read for myself, especially when there is something really bugging me.
You seem to be on a good path; continue along this path and dont force it.

cedars

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:55 am

Sorry, I meant to say Singerofpeace.

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:08 am

Stirtime, you feel so confused and expectant. Perhaps the questions you are asking are the wrong ones? Have you thought of that? Or perhaps you interpreted the cards too literally trying to make them fit with what you already know?

Which decks have you been using? They might give a clue.

Meg
Megaine, Megaine! Put down those crystal balls.
Do your homework and remember,
That even minds have walls....

Return to “Tarot”