Introduction

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Bhadra

Introduction

Post by Bhadra » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:41 pm

:smt006 Hi Everyone, I'm the new "kid" on the block. I'm Bhadra, and I've been reading since 1989.  Like most people a friend taught me at home and I started out reading for myself to learn and for a few friends.
Guess Spirit had other plans for me because one day I was getting a reading by trade with my favorite reader about career issues and the result was I ended up being hired as a staff reader for the metaphysical shop we were at that very day. That was a long time ago and I have really enjoyed reading for people. I'm not in a shop anymore, and work a "straight job" actually right now, I'm between jobs.

I started out with Runes actually and had a terrible time learning Tarot. I'm still learning. I know only very basic astrology stuff. But it fascinates me.  

In 1994 I discovered Reiki and got my 1st degree, within 3 months my psychic abilities had expanded and I was doing 2nd degree stuff so I knew I was ready for the next step. My speciality became Emotional Release and Clearing work.

I studied Mediumship at Spiritualist Churches in Massachussetts. I've pretty much run the Metaphysical and Spiritualiy Studies gamut but there is always so much to learn and I started late so I constantly feel like I'm behind the learning curve. Right now it's Kaballah and it's relationship to Healing and especially Reiki. I'm planning a book on that in the future. Lots of research to do there! LOL

I got my Reiki Master Certification in 1994 and redid it in 1997.  In 2003 I got my Master in Karuna and in the meantime got attuned to all the "flavors" .  In the past couple of years I've been focused on learning all the stuff that has come out of Japanand my practice has changed considerably because of what I have learned. I still teach a bit, long distance mostly, but am open to new students if they can deal with my eclectic shamanic teaching style. (this is not an ad by the way)

So I guess you could say I've been around just a little bit.  

I'm single, 2 daughters who are spiritually adopted, both 35 one in MA and the other in England and a God Daughter in England whose 6. No pets right now. I live in TX.

I write a lot of articles and poetry on varying topics, have proofread and edited a few books for other authors and helped get them out in the market, and have finished 1 book, have another just about finished, and 5 more in the hopper in various stages of incompletion. I do graphics, and love my Paint Shop Pro and create Incredimail Stationeries to trade worldwide on yahoo groups.

I just started blogging on yahoo360 and Myspace. Well, I guess that's about it for my introduction. Any questions?

Love, Light and Laughter,
Bhadra[/img]
Attachments
Animation102.gif
Animation102.gif (22.55 KiB) Viewed 4627 times

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:14 pm

wow! you took my breath away! i mean it.

is there something you have not done :) i am so glad to have you on board Sun Signs. and i am sure other here would agree with me on that.

how about getting some of those articles you have written to sun signs, i am sure it will benefit a lot of members... i hope you enjoy being around and make lots of friends and learn and share and teach.

regards,
Abhishek

Bhadra

To Abishek

Post by Bhadra » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:35 pm

Oh my goodness! Took your breath away? YIKES! I didn't mean to do that!
Yes, there are lots and lots of things I haven't done yet and want to do and tons of things I haven't learned and want to learn.

Thanks for the wonderful welcome. I will dig and see if I can find some of my old articles and usually write articles on the fly from inspiration in response to a question.  I hope I meet lots of people here and make lots of good friends too.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:41 am

hello Bhadra,
great to have u here:))
that was a cool intro... welcome:)

Bhadra

Intro-to Swetha

Post by Bhadra » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:45 pm

Hi Swetha, Nice to be here, thanks for the warm welcome. I didn't know what to say really. Guess I did alright.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:54 pm

no your havent said enuf... i wanna hear more about you and from you regarding yourself and everything you know... :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:19 pm

u did more than alright:) great to have u here. do post when u r free... feels good reading such posts.

Bhadra

To Abishek

Post by Bhadra » Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:15 pm

What? Give away all my secrets? I'm shocked you'd suggest such a thing to another Leo! :smt002  :smt003 . I really would not have a clue as to where to start. I'm 57, so that covers a lot of ground there, Abi. I do answer questions well though.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:40 pm

we dont mind asking questions ..do we:))
i am full of questions all the time.. have stopped asking them now...or atleast reduced!

Bhadra

Reply to Swetha

Post by Bhadra » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:50 am

swetha wrote:we dont mind asking questions ..do we:))
i am full of questions all the time.. have stopped asking them now...or atleast reduced!
Giggle, giggle, giggle! Don't you find that one answer brings up more questions?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:26 am

thats true:)
mind is always seeking more answers:)
does that make u dumb?

Return to “Tarot”