Oracle Cards

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:36 pm

Magewyntyr wrote:I have the Fairy Oracle by Brian Froud. I love his art work!!! His art was the basis for many of the characters in the movie The Labyrinth.

http://www.worldoffroud.com/www/faeries ... /index.cfm

It's a very nice deck. I hope to one day sit down and play with it more. (of course I have to find it first)

Wyntyr
Beautiful cards Wyntyr

Meg

Shumani

Post by Shumani » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:16 pm

I have the Daily Guidance from your Angels Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue, They are always very accurate.

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:05 am

I looked at the websites for the different cards that were in this thread they were very nice.  I have Doreen Virtue's Angel Cards and Saints and Angel cards.  When I was visiting my parents I found Mum's angel cards by Doreen Virtue.  I had a look at Mum's cards when I told her she said she would give me her pack and she bought another pack for herself.

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:57 pm

Ahhh thats lovely, what a nice mum, how are your cards now?

scarletdaisies

oracles

Post by scarletdaisies » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:50 am

I have The Fairies Oracle deck and book by Brian Froud and Jessica Macbeth.  The book includes meditations that are great and the deck is very pretty, but earthy in brownish tones.    There are some colorful cards, but all beautiful and very nice.  I think they are equally as truthful as tarot decks, but offer ways to center yourself before doing your reading for better accuracy.  I would recommend it and I love the deck.

Blktygress

Post by Blktygress » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:39 am

I have the Mermaids and Dolphins oracle deck. I love the pictures and the feel of them. I use my oracle cards as a "finishing " touch when I do a Tarot reading. It seems to "finish up" the reading very nicely. :smt003
In me, the Tiger sniffs the Rose.

alexandra_rose

Post by alexandra_rose » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:23 am

I have Healing With The Fairies Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue. They are amazingly accurate, and very pretty =) does anyone else have these cards?
xxalexandra . rosexx

thornn

Post by thornn » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:04 am

Hi, I have the Phoenix cards, Faerie Oracle, Fairy Ring, Celtic Tree Oracle, Moon Oracle, plus others but these are my favouites at the moment! :-)

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:37 pm

Hi Thornn, Phoenix cards sounds good, what are they like?

Meg

RayneStorm

Post by RayneStorm » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:32 pm

I have The Faeries Oracle and have had them for quite some time now. I love  them, I think they're beautiful but have no idea how to use / read them. Hopefully some ppl on here will be able to help me out?

Rayne

khillard

Healing Angel Oracle

Post by khillard » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:13 pm

I have the Healing Angel Oracle cards and I love them. I collect angels and believe that they are with us always. I find these cards helpful when I need guidance in different areas like strength, hope and faith, to name a few.

It's wonderful to hear about all the different decks available and how they work differently with each individual and how some decks give better readings than others.
Khillard
Michigan

Kate55

Post by Kate55 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:50 pm

I have The Amy Brown Fairy Wisdom Deck which I love. My other half and I are big fans of Amy's artwork and have several of her fairy tshirts. The cards are very inspiring and uplifting and of course the artwork is beautiful.

BB
Kate

Mav62

Must have a look

Post by Mav62 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:25 pm

I haven't looked at these before but now Im intriuged. I'll let you know how I go
such is life

Rev_Vesta

My Oracle decks....

Post by Rev_Vesta » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:25 am

OOPps I didn;t see this thread I added them to my Tarot list.....
By here again...
I Have Toni Solerno's Oracle decks,
Crystal Oracle
Magdalene Oracle   (Amazing artist)

Sacred Path Cards ( I use this deck with Native Aemrican Tarot)

Wolf Song (Animal medicine)

Tea Leaf Fortune Deck can use for a topic or from one month to a 12 month spread, can be very insightful.....

Doreen Virtue-
Magickal Mermaid and Dolphins
Messages from yoru Angels
Goddess Guidance
Ascended Masters

I can use up to 6 cards from each of the four decks laid out

eg    deck a) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
      deck b) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
      deck c) 1, 2,3, 4, 5,  6
      deck d) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Then I read all the ones first making a complete picture out of that column
summarising the cards,...
Then I continue with all the 2s, then 3s etc  until completed... can be very powerful reading and very insightful.......

Try it with just one column of cards then three columns then finally try the 6.......
YOu could begin with asking you would like insight for the next 6 months and take each column to mean each month....

just some info that I thought you may find helpful....

Taken from Naisha Ashian's site is the gateway Spread with Oracle Cards  (Crystal Ally Deck- great for Chakra work too)....
Love and Light,
Namaste
Rev_Vesta........

tlkandler

Re: My Oracle decks....

Post by tlkandler » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:06 am

Rev_Vesta wrote:OOPps I didn;t see this thread I added them to my Tarot list.....
By here again...
I Have Toni Solerno's Oracle decks,
Crystal Oracle
Magdalene Oracle   (Amazing artist)

Sacred Path Cards ( I use this deck with Native Aemrican Tarot)

Wolf Song (Animal medicine)

Tea Leaf Fortune Deck can use for a topic or from one month to a 12 month spread, can be very insightful.....

Doreen Virtue-
Magickal Mermaid and Dolphins
Messages from yoru Angels
Goddess Guidance
Ascended Masters

I can use up to 6 cards from each of the four decks laid out

eg    deck a) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
      deck b) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
      deck c) 1, 2,3, 4, 5,  6
      deck d) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Then I read all the ones first making a complete picture out of that column
summarising the cards,...
Then I continue with all the 2s, then 3s etc  until completed... can be very powerful reading and very insightful.......

Try it with just one column of cards then three columns then finally try the 6.......
YOu could begin with asking you would like insight for the next 6 months and take each column to mean each month....

just some info that I thought you may find helpful....

Taken from Naisha Ashian's site is the gateway Spread with Oracle Cards  (Crystal Ally Deck- great for Chakra work too)....
That is a very interest spread... and I thought I was using alot by using the 11 card Celtic Cross  spread!! LOL  Definitely something to look into.

I have the Fairy Oracles deck, but I'm not comfortable with them.  The are beautiful cards, they just don't call to me like the deck I use most.

OH! And btw, I posted an oracle deck in the other thread as well!! :smt003  

BB

Return to “Tarot”