does my inner disorientation ever end?

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

leolize

does my inner disorientation ever end?

Post by leolize » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:03 am

Hello to all,

I'm feeling lost for almost 3 years now. Nothing works out. I'm still holding on and I'm putting a lot of effort in my work, but just right now, I had to face the next set-back. It's frustrating, but even the worsest phase in life must have an end one day. I just hope that somebody can see the end of this hard time and tell me the corresponding age.
My left palm:
My right palm:

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:19 am

Dear Friend,

You are having frequent ups and downs and more of downs than ups but after 30 it will become better and better. You have a girdle of venus and when you are up you are on top of the world and when down then the problem is quite opposite.

You have to work hard and keep it up so that when success comes you will right on top. In the meantime do your meditation and yogasans to quieten the mind.

Pravin Kumar

leolize

Post by leolize » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Thank You very much. That is at least a number that I can hold to.

Adceph

Post by Adceph » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:18 pm

leolize,
you need to take control of your own life. do not rely on magical 'fates' or 'beings' to sort yourself out. start to make those steps on your own. Do NOT wait until you are 30 to start feeling better. start NOW. you are in control.
theyre just wrinkles on your hand, my friend.

happi

Post by happi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:42 am

things shall improve in 2 years. are you married?
you have too many dreams which some of them might make you sad or frustrated, if you feel like they are not coming true.
looks like you have 2 fate line which starts from head line, one of them going into Saturn. lines are crossing your fate line at age of 60 and at that time your life line is also disturbed or become dim.
are you doing or planning on working for business related jobs or working as teacher. you have a good sun line, but there is one line crossing it, indicating problems you might be currently facing rite now.
did you get marry when you were 24-25, if not then you might be getting marry in 1-2 years.

Adceph

Post by Adceph » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:25 am

nonsense, everybody has dreams that make them sad and frustrated.
Saturn is a million miles away

happi

Post by happi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:59 am

i meant to say such people start dreaming of such a thing which is out of reach, or they will forget the things around them just to achieve those dreams. and this could cause them problems in matter of family or relationship life as they are only focusing on those dreams only.

leolize

Post by leolize » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Thank you happi and Adceph for your answers!

I'm definetly not waiting the two years, but trying to be happy right now. Actually trying to be happy means to stop myself from thinking about my problems and blending it out, because that won't help at all right now.

To happi: I'm not married and yes, I have lots of goals and dreams. True is also that I'm very frustrated and feel disillusioned. Where did you see that? I'm a computer scientist and now I am aiming at a job in the bank (IT-section of course). Why did you ask? About the age of 60. I was once told ten years ago that I'll probably die at that age. But this is nothing I'm concerned about. Additionally he told me that I should not marry too early. About that cut in the sunline you wrote about. Is this the part where you see that 2 years things will be easier?

Thank you again =)

leolize

Post by leolize » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:35 pm

To happi again: At the age of 24 I thought that I found the right one for life. So this can be seen in my hand then =).

Return to “Palmistry”