pls help me

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

nikita parchaki

pls help me

Post by nikita parchaki » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:55 am

can u xplain d broken head line?i m paramedical student and i have been failing after giving good paper n workin hard. i m really depressed n frustrated. i have never failed n i have seen failure in this field. i love my study it includes speech therapy and audiology...i want o complete my study and i love what i do...i m good clinically but i m failing in xams...i think i m born to fail in career, love and everything...i dont know when was the last time i was happy...HELP
Attachments
IMG0040A.jpg
this is my right hand
IMG0040A.jpg (4.42 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
IMG0039A.jpg
can u xplain d broken head line n wat does my hand lines as whole about my carrer n personal life???
IMG0039A.jpg (4.39 KiB) Viewed 2561 times
IMG0039A.jpg
this my left hand
IMG0039A.jpg (4.39 KiB) Viewed 2562 times
Last edited by nikita parchaki on Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

harikrishnan04

Om Namah Shivai!!

Post by harikrishnan04 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Please provide the following information -

a) Whether this is your right hand or left?
b) Please scan the image of the other hand also, and please scan the full palm including the thumb.

Hari Om Tat Sat.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:04 am

Dear Nikita,

Are  you a boy or a girl? If you have done well in  your paper and work hard then the problem is only of failing. It is possible some mistakes on the examiners part is givnig marks. This happens to quite a few brilliant students too but you have confidence in your ability then why be depressed?

Your palm prints are not good at all for a full palm image of both palms are required but as I said your inbuillt confidence is that matters and not the result because when you set out in life it will be your performance which will bring you success and no one will be there to give you marks. You will be patted on the back for good and honest hard work and if otherwise despite getting the highest marks you won't be appreciated. Which would you like best?

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry”