sign mount of saturn

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

saj

sign mount of saturn

Post by saj » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:07 am

hello i was wondering if anyone can tell me what does a star and triangle mean on the mount of saturn, on my left hand? i also have a huge triangle on my right hand which is inside of my life line, on mount of venus. the triangle is formed with one side of marshal line

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:44 am

Dear Saj,

I think last year too you had posted your palm prints. Anyway do post them again so that I may have a look at it.

Pravin Kumar

saj

Post by saj » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:16 am

i've never posted my palm prints here before because i just found about this board. however since i have scanner i can show you

first my right palm then my left

please tell me if you know about the star and triangle under the middle finger and triangle on mount of venus
Attachments
lefthand.jpg
lefthand.jpg (678.28 KiB) Viewed 5319 times
righthand.jpg
righthand.jpg (743.47 KiB) Viewed 5319 times

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Dear Saj,

There is a triangle below the apollo finger in the right palm. This elevates the qualities of Apollo Mount. For more details go to Palmistry Tutorials posted elsewhere and check the Chapter on Apollo Mount. Plus I find a square in the middle of Heart and Head line which protects you from financial and reputation loss. This area is also of Mars Centre where the temparament of a person is indicated and this shows you to be quite a cool personality in a crisis or at least this square will take you through life without worrying much.

In the left palm also I find a triangle below the Saturn Mount and this again elevates the qualities of the mount which is confirmed by a good creative head line. I do not see any Triangle on the Mount of Venus and in case you are referring to all those influence lines making some triangle there then there should be some confirmation elsewhere to supplement the meaning of a Triangle on Mount of Venus. Mount of Venus indicates love and when it is disturbed like your mount is then passions are ignited so how could a triangle act beneficially over there.

Pravin Kumar

saj

Post by saj » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:43 pm

thanks for that summary i appreciate it. i am kind of calm person at times. i remember when my work manager told me that i'm relaxed under pressure when everyone else is losing their heads lol. i think you were spot on. btw why is my mount of venus disturbed? also could you tell me why my fate line is broken and are there any indications that i could get money from luck? i think i definitely have triangle inside of my life line. i'll try and post better picture of it

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:17 am

Dear Saj,

For details on Mount of Venus go to Palmistry Tutorials and read Chapter on Mount of Venus where it is explained about all those lines on your mount of venus.

As for broken fate line how can I say why it is broken? I can only read. Since you do know little of palmistry do read chapters posted in Palmistry Tutorials, go through them, digest the material posted and then try reading palms. When you encounter problems in certain interpretations ask me. Reading palms in detail requires lots of time and patience.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry”