Read your fortune, for fun

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:25 pm

npb wrote:Dear Sommerstars8o8,

Maybe i just read your, not many friends.  Astrology can be wrong  :) and im not a good reader. You from rich family ?

Thank you for your reply
 its all right no ones perfect you did your best

npb

Post by npb » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:14 pm

thanks

alice2072

Post by alice2072 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:24 am

Is this open to anyone?
I'd sure love to see what you come up with me

DOB: July 6th , 1972
Time of Birth: 10:24 pm (EST)
Birthplace: Montreal West, Quebec, Canada

Thank you very much!
Alice

npb

Post by npb » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:35 am

alice2072 wrote:Is this open to anyone?
I'd sure love to see what you come up with me

DOB: July 6th , 1972
Time of Birth: 10:24 pm (EST)
Birthplace: Montreal West, Quebec, Canada

Thank you very much!
Alice

Yes, its open for everyone, what would like to know alice ?

alice2072

Post by alice2072 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:47 am

hmmm, good question LOL
My main concern is if my pregnency will go smoothly, and if the baby is healthy
Thanks npb

npb

Post by npb » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:36 am

Dear Alice,

sorry for my late repply, i have been busy lately, here is your reading.

Since i dont know your Daylight saving, so i plot your chart with my best knowledge about your local area/time

Flexible, wise, good at counting risk in money matter. You also trustworthy, care to others, but sometimes you are stubborn and doesn't like to hear other opinion. Somewhat i think, you also good with people skills or you know what or when to talk. Like to  seek for improvement, more likely you also a career woman who has strong desires for money.

Health problem should be related to
chest, lungs, nose, large intestine, skin, mouth, teeth, throat, head , gallbladder, eyes, thighs, tendons, liver,  feet,  buttocks

- Grandparents probably not poor.
- Your Hair not thick wear glasses/weak on vision, probably skin not that bright/shiny
- Associate with middle or below class society
- Uneasy/not good childhood
- Hubby probably more or less have the same characteristic as you, and he is hard worker, and loves you much.
- 1992, did something happened to your dad ? if not probably you may have hard relationship with him also
- 1996, did something happened to you mom ? if not probably you may have hard relationship with her also
- 2005 Probably you have the chance to get married  or in that year you had BF
- 2007 Probably you have some blocks related to your career
- Your baby it may be your first born, congrats (probably your fist born is a male), just take of your child..if could extra care.

please point out my mistake, thanks

alice2072

Post by alice2072 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:46 pm

Thanks npb  :)
I'm not sure how GMT works, but where I live we say EST time zone (Quebec Canada)

- Grandparents probably not poor. I didn't know my Grandparents very well, but I heard they owned a store that was taken away from them during the haulocaust, and after that they struggled for the rest of their lives. I don't know if this story is accurate, as my family often stretched the truth.
- Your Hair not thick wear glasses/weak on vision, probably skin not that bright/shiny You're right, my hair is not thick and my skin isn't all that great, but I don't wear glasses. I have perfect vision (although that may change when I'm older)
- Associate with middle or below class society Correct
- Uneasy/not good childhood Correct
- Hubby probably more or less have the same characteristic as you, and he is hard worker, and loves you much. Correct, except we seem to have different chahrateristics
- 1992, did something happened to your dad ? if not probably you may have hard relationship with him also 1992 my parents divorced this year, and I have always have had a hard relationshp with him. Even as a child
- 1996, did something happened to you mom ? if not probably you may have hard relationship with her also I have always had a hard relationship with my Mother. If something happened to her this year, I don't know about it.
- 2005 Probably you have the chance to get married  or in that year you had BF I have been with my BF since the early 1990's. in 2005 we were looking for our 2nd home.
- 2007 Probably you have some blocks related to your career. I have no career. I have been a homemaker since 1996
- Your baby it may be your first born, congrats (probably your fist born is a male), just take of your child..if could extra care. Not my 1st born. This one is #3. But you are correct. My 1st born is male

Flexible, wise, good at counting risk in money matter. You also trustworthy, care to others, but sometimes you are stubborn and doesn't like to hear other opinion. Somewhat i think, you also good with people skills or you know what or when to talk. Like to  seek for improvement, more likely you also a career woman who has strong desires for money
All of this seems accurate, but I don't have a strong desire for money. Yes I know how to handle and save money, but I don't desire it strongly. Career? well I don't have what most people consider a career. Unless a homemaker is considered a career?

It's not easy learning astrology. I'm trying to learn palmistry.
I'm sure this is just as hard to learn

npb

Post by npb » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:56 am

Hi Alice

Thank you for your replied.

To me, palmistry is more complicated, and to make prediction have to see someone palm, if he/she doesn't want to open up his/her palm cant make prediction or read his/her path.

And for that reason, I strongly suggest to learn Reading Face. Reading face is also easier than palmistry, well...thats my opinion though.

jaqui

Post by jaqui » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:43 pm

Female
06/15/1981
11:00AM
Manila, Philippines

i wonder if i will have my readings positively...

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:41 pm

jaqui wrote:Female
06/15/1981
11:00AM
Manila, Philippines

i wonder if i will have my readings positively...
The following statements were calculated by four pillars and your birth time above. Please tell me if I am wrong.

If you decide one thing, no one can change your mind.
Sometimes, you won't listen one's opinion.
You may improve/change your temper, so it can change your relationship.

npb

Post by npb » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:57 pm

please go on yoyocue

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:06 pm

npb wrote:please go on yoyocue
I hope you do not mind. I do not want to cross the line.

npb

Post by npb » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:45 am

no problem at all, im more than happy if you can help. Please go on

junnysmilecity

May i have a reading please ?

Post by junnysmilecity » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:06 am

DOB: January 29th 1981
Time of Birth: 1.30pm
Birthplace: Christchurch , NZ

I have read the last posts and would love you to do me if you have time please

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:29 am

Hi junnysmilecity,

Do you have daytime saving on your born year? Do I need to move 1 hour backward ?

Thank you.

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”