New Deck

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

irish witch

New Deck

Post by irish witch » Fri May 15, 2009 9:49 am

Im still waiting for my tarot deck to arrive.. fingers crossed i get it today. im getting very impatient!

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:16 pm

What did you get?  I love getting new decks :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

saboinia

new deck

Post by saboinia » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:53 pm

good luck with your new deck and please tell what deck do you have? me i have the robin wood deck.

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:21 pm

:) Mmm... Me too. My birthday is coming up in two months and I asked my bf to get me the new beautiful deck by Ciro Marchetti: Legacy of the Divine. I also believe it is the third and last Tarot he is doing, after the Guilded Tarot and the Tarot of Dreams. It looks really good on his website, so I am really looking forward to getting it. I love to collect decks, but have to be quite picky since they are so expensive.

So, which one are you getting, Irish?
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:15 pm

Oh Pirbid!  Now I see why two months. Sorry for my joyful explosion on the other post.

ps. you will love it!
Cas x

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Thx, Cassie. I am sure it will not disappoint me, since I already got the Guilded and this one looks much better. I wasn't convinced enough to get the Dreams one, though. Do you have it?

Jeth

Post by Jeth » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:15 am

What do you guys do when u get a new deck? Blessing?

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Jeth, celebrate!  I adore new decks but I am having to limit my spending after Christmas lol. You probably mean about cleansing or smudging though. I do neither to a new deck, just get to know it card by card and of course check they are all there and no doubles or any missing :)
Cas x

AyeCantSeeYou

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:16 am

I have The Legacy of the Divine Tarot deck. I had my daughter with me, she's 10, in the store when I was looking at decks. I told her I'd be in there for about 15 minutes, but almost 2 hours later, we finally went to pay for the deck. I was looking at several different ones, but this one caught my attention more than all the others. I will say there was one that I immediately looked at, but didn't pick it up, and my first thought of it was that it was 'dark and evil'. I got eery feelings from it without even touching it. I wish for the life of me I knew which one it was. The deck I bought, though, is the opposite; it doesn't invoke anything bad or dangerous. I just wish I had more time to spend with it. As it is now, I'm working 40+ hours a week and taking classes at a university full time, then having to cook, clean, and help my children with everything they need. I'm exhausted!!!

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:18 pm

Oh, AyeCan't, dear, I'm so sorry you're so tired. Hope you'll get some rest soon. I was like that up to this weekend. Now I'm making the best of a few days of hols  :smt020

The Legacy of the Divine is just... Divine! What else? It's also my newest deck and has quickly become my fave: so beautiful and so easy to read from, since it's mostly based on RW.

I've posted some of its cards in a few discussion threads in this forum, in case anyone wants to see them.

Take care and have fun, all of you guys!  :)

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”