Can I please have a picture reading? What can you tell me?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

irinae

Can I please have a picture reading? What can you tell me?

Post by irinae » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:58 am

This picture is 3 years old - does it matter?

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:08 pm

The picture may just reflect where you were at the time.  It is this picture that is being read.

It reflects someone who is very caring and almost wears the heart on the sleeve (to be knocked off).  This means a world of hurt and not much consolation.  If your heart is always going out, it usually finds those least likely to accept or even want what you offer in way of love (on all its levels).  

You do not share this pain but can use it to reflect back on life a little.  It is time to realize that it is a cycle of hurt and pain and to break the chain so that you can enjoy some good companionship.  (I hope by now you have found it!).  Friends will not need your compassion, they will need your down to earth laughter - at nothing and no one.  

The heart is pure gold.  Share the shine, not the coal out of which it came.  Someone near you just needs the encouragement of your smile to be so much more in your life.
God bless, J

irinae

Post by irinae » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Thank you very much Spiritalk. You are right on the spot. Not much changed since then, so I guess there is no need in a more updated picture, which I don't have anyway.
Thank you for taking the time and doing this reading for me, very much appreciated.

IannaFae

Post by IannaFae » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:02 am

Life has not been kind to you in the way you would have liked it.  You often ask, "why me?" or say "not again". But you don't let it stop you because you know that you and you alone have the capability of changing it, you don't blame it on your surroundings or you upbringing, but whom you have chosen to bring into your life.  you love your coffee or tea, I am picking up caffiene....lots of it.  You have friends, but have never really opened up yourself to anyone to come in on your deepest darkest secrets.  You learned long ago that letting someone that close to your emotions was very hurtful.  I get the sense that even though this life has not been what you would have liked it to have been, you still enjoy it and are thankful for those loved ones around you.  Now the fun part, I love this part, i get the sense that in a past life, you were a barmaid in one of those old english taverns.  You were very spunky and well liked, infact, it's almost like ... remember the scene in Shrek where he turns human and the three girls were around him, I get a whirlwind around them and you are all of them rolled in one.  Your soul has never been of the financially advantaged, but you have never let it get you down, it's almost to the point where you have accepted it over the years and are just ready to embrace the joys that life has.  One more thing, what nationality are you, because I am really really REALLLLY picking up old english with you, England, Ireland...not so much Scottland (no I'm not feeling Scottland for some reason), mostly Irish and English.

irinae

Post by irinae » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:01 am

Coffee is my favorite drink and I never say no to coffee, no matter what time of the day it is. Yep LOOOOOVE my coffee.  :)
Can't confirm the past life - will take your word for it.
Now, the nationality... I was born in one of the former USSR republics - Moldova, when I was 19 we moved to Israel (English connection.. lol) and for 12 I years I have been living in Canada (English connection).
Thank you.

Amazing the coffee thing... wow

CarolynAlt

Post by CarolynAlt » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:05 pm

You are intelligent, mystical, and an author or story teller.  There is great upliftment telegraphically here. Your gifts are channeled through the nose.  You are bright, have an eclectic group of friends, and socialize briefly.  You have a firm stance in life. Your beauty marks signify freedom, your choices you have made hold great merit. You walk hand in hand with someone.  You are interesting, and evoke freedom in others.  Your character might reference the pig in Chinese astrology. You are sympathetic, a caregiver, remote in nature, high self-esteem.  You may benefit from a more country atmosphere. You have great independence, and should hold your head up higher than you do. You postualize in all the right ways, and may be enamored with youth.

irinae

Post by irinae » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:30 am

Thank you Carolyn,
I am amazed what the picture can tell you. I wish I could see these things as well. You are right - I feel so much better in the nature.
But my self esteem - I wish I had it higher than I do, because it is pretty low.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”