Anyone mind giving me a picture reading?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JandJ325

Anyone mind giving me a picture reading?

Post by JandJ325 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:09 pm

My name is, Jennifer.  :)  Thanks in advance!

JandJ325

Post by JandJ325 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Never mind, Is there any way I can delete my photo off this site? TIA.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 pm

I honestly don't know how your picture was ignored for so many days.  We are all volunteers and sometimes we are just not around.  And it was Christmas and a family time after all.

You are looking over your shoulder which means an indication of looking backward instead of forward.  There is so much ahead, but fears of the unknown keeps you in the known, even if it is not to your liking.  When looking forward we are explorerers and adventurers and that means seeking out the new and different.  Take your cautious spirit and put a little adventure into your life.  Your caution will always lead you right, but the adventure can be in the opening to new experiences as well.

There is something right in front of you that you are about to trip over (friend, companion, lover) and it would be a shame to miss it with looking back instead of ahead.  Learn the lesson from the experiences of the past, don't carry the pain, but use the value of what you learned for the future.  We do not always seek out the same sort of people, but sometimes we are in a space where they are drawn.  If there is something you want to change, try yourself first, then all will be different.  

You look deeply into soul qualities.  Do not make it a judgement call, but merely a compatibility effort.  Few people see things the way we do, so be patient and you will be rewarded with learning from others as you teach others.  We are always the teacher as well the student in life.  Many things yet to learn.  Never think we have all the answers, sometimes you haven't heard all the questions yet.
God bless, J

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:10 pm

I agree with spiritalk, Instead of doubting yourself and making double decisions, Take that leap of adventure and just say what you will and watch the reaction.
Every reaction we get is to teach us, and every action taken is a result of a reaction by another person.
It's all well guided if we trust our own decisions.
New Thought At InnerFlow Connections!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”