hey can someone read me?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

amberzm

hey can someone read me?

Post by amberzm » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:13 am

New to this forum im interested in what people had to say.

Thanks
Last edited by amberzm on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

amberzm

Post by amberzm » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:29 am

Anyone?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Your face tells me you’re an open book on the outside, but those eyes tell me the opposite. Whilst you may come across as being an open and outwardly person, your eyes convey to me some mystique as well as a sense of sadness that you’d rather forget. You’d rather keep quiet and say only what is necessary and to the point rather than come out with ten thousand words which will be of no significance to the point you would want conveyed. I sense through your eyes (both the physical and the inner eye) you are pondering about a situation that you are not sure about, and yet you would like to see it come to a conclusion whether to your satisfaction or not, but just close a chapter and move on to a new one.

I see someone around you with crutches (this could be just symbolic) which could mean someone needing your help or dependent on you. This could be an on-going issue… perhaps someone in your care…?

You desperately want and need smile to come back on your face; to get those facial muscles express themselves… things have been tucked away within you which I feel must come out and be expressed. You cannot bear them all by yourself; you need looking after too.

Please review your life wherever it is causing your distress and if selflessness and caring is part of your life, do give yourself also the time to smile, laugh and let your hair down bring some happiness into your life. Happiness I feel is there; you just need to start loving yourself a little bit more……like you used to.

Blessings to you :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Is that orbs in the picture?  They simply made me feel you are protected.  

Sometimes the angels are strong when we are adventurous and go where even angels fear to tread as the expression goes.  You are open to any and all of life's experiences.  Keep the adventures within the realm of your own comfort zone.  When you step out you may find yourself overwhelmed.  

you are accomplished - acknowledge yourself.  Stretch but do not break your tie to self awareness.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Spiritalk, I thought the same about them being orbs... but then I succumbed to the idea of flashlight reflection into a mirror from the camera....

amberzm

Post by amberzm » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:28 pm

cedars wrote:Your face tells me you’re an open book on the outside, but those eyes tell me the opposite. Whilst you may come across as being an open and outwardly person, your eyes convey to me some mystique as well as a sense of sadness that you’d rather forget. You’d rather keep quiet and say only what is necessary and to the point rather than come out with ten thousand words which will be of no significance to the point you would want conveyed. I sense through your eyes (both the physical and the inner eye) you are pondering about a situation that you are not sure about, and yet you would like to see it come to a conclusion whether to your satisfaction or not, but just close a chapter and move on to a new one.

I see someone around you with crutches (this could be just symbolic) which could mean someone needing your help or dependent on you. This could be an on-going issue… perhaps someone in your care…?

You desperately want and need smile to come back on your face; to get those facial muscles express themselves… things have been tucked away within you which I feel must come out and be expressed. You cannot bear them all by yourself; you need looking after too.

Please review your life wherever it is causing your distress and if selflessness and caring is part of your life, do give yourself also the time to smile, laugh and let your hair down bring some happiness into your life. Happiness I feel is there; you just need to start loving yourself a little bit more……like you used to.

Blessings to you :)
Thank you very much cedars you were spot on about me getting straight to the point when speaking and that i have a sadness.Its just a constant struggle with Everything (relationships,finance,work,friends,family and life in general) its been going on for years and i have just gotten so use to it.But i know one day hopefully everything will work itself out

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 pm

Thank you for your feedback amberzm. I like your positive attitude when you say:
But i know one day hopefully everything will work itself out.

All the best to you :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:47 pm

cedars wrote:Spiritalk, I thought the same about them being orbs... but then I succumbed to the idea of flashlight reflection into a mirror from the camera....

I thought that as well, but the reading came up with protection - there was protection as in angels in the orbs.  They are around her all the time.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Well, she is truly lucky to have them all around her :smt059

amberzm

Post by amberzm » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:07 am

No LOL the photo was taking through a glass door so the light was a reflection of the glass

sabbath siren

Post by sabbath siren » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:01 pm

But where else would you expect to find an angel?

I get a feeling like stars around your head and I can here someone giggle/laughing very sweetly.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”