Okay, I give in! I would like to try.

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ZenHaltija

Okay, I give in! I would like to try.

Post by ZenHaltija » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:40 am

I don't know how this works so I'll just post and step back. ;) <P>

I'm the adult...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:16 pm

You have made a lot of changes recently - you are just hanging on for the ride. &nbsp;You do not have any focus of future in mind - merely getting through today. &nbsp;

These changes are good and beneficial but they seem to have become over consuming. &nbsp;Step back and allow yourself some space. &nbsp;You can not damage the situation by leaving others in charge now and again.

One of many of the changes appears to be the new life in your arms in the picture. &nbsp;He means everything to you. &nbsp;You did not know how much you would relinquish of self in this new life. &nbsp;It is an all consuming experience. &nbsp;

After you have supplied his needs, he lays back and has a sleep. &nbsp;You need to do the same. &nbsp;Even when not attending to his needs you are worried about his needs. &nbsp;This is called spinning your wheels and is not productive.

Can you think of other changes in your life you handling the same way? &nbsp;It is time to lay back and allow the universe to unfold somewhat without your fears and worries.

There are, of course, more changes to come. &nbsp;When you try to be all things to all people, you will wear yourself out. &nbsp;Take the changes in stride. &nbsp;In that way, you can handle what needs attention and then go on to the next challenge. &nbsp;Otherwise you will burn yourself out.

BTW you have support in your new found challenge. &nbsp;Allow it to kick in and be a part of your pattern. &nbsp;In that way, you will get more from the experience and people than you can imagine.

ZenHaltija

Wow.

Post by ZenHaltija » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:37 am

Thanks! That's amazing. I never knew this could be so accurate. I do need to step back I just have not learned to slow down honestly. I haven't even gone to hang out with my friends in the past two years.

As for challenges I'm not sure. I took up a new job from home that I am trying to work for about 10 hours a day. From 7 AM to 5 PM. I am an artist, but one of the starving artists. ;) I don't really make any money from it, I've tried but it's just a passion. I haven't really put myself out there enough, a bit of doubt in myself I guess. I'm not exactly sure it would ever work out for me. &nbsp;I still paint but I try to put it on the back burner.

I am very much without focus, I haven't figured out what I *need* to do really. Career wise, I haven't really figured out anything I would really be good at. I'm 22 and I am just now getting my permit, I had my daughter when I was seventeen and I didn't have much time to practice safely. Now, I have two kids and I know I have to figure out some kind of plan for the future but I am not sure what.

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply to this, my computer broke down and I had to buy a new one. Also, sorry for ranting :-P I'm still amazed. You definitely have a gift. :) Many blessings to you.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”