Some Pictures of me

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Zetascair20086

Some Pictures of me

Post by Zetascair20086 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:40 am

I'm pretty good with getting people's impressions with pictures, I find they're the strongest trigger. I'm better at reading people's past lives though. Well here are some pictures of me. Does anyone get any impressions about me?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v192/ ... MeMe-1.jpg (A variety from different years)
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v192/ ... 100205.jpg (This one is from just the other day!)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:24 pm

The more current the better.  We all change and grow as life experiences are recorded.  Life is a river and you can not step into it twice.  That is your strongest lesson.  

You are inclined to return again and again to the same old, same old.  It is not productive and is bringing with it some depressed thinking.  Then you see that in others.  Release your pain.  Then you can deal with each and every experience on its own merit.  

There are new things coming up this year.  As you were not in your finest hour when they were sown, perhaps you will need to do a lot of weeding this year.   Eliminate what does not serve you and pick up that which is positive.  Do not settle for what is convenient, but stretch yourself and that is what you will reap for the year's activities.

You are presently laid back on most of the work that needs to be done.  It is a sense of being overwhelmed by so much to do and no energy to even start.  (That is the state of depression that consumes you).  Fight it and take one step and you will find another and another opens as you take each one.  Only you can change you.

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:12 am

Thanks for responding. I found your impressions accurate, I'll go through them point by point.

"The more current the better.  We all change and grow as life experiences are recorded.  Life is a river and you can not step into it twice.  That is your strongest lesson."

Most of the pictures in the first collage were from 2001-2004 except for the young child picture. Did you get your impressions more strongly from the recent picture?

"You are inclined to return again and again to the same old, same old.  It is not productive and is bringing with it some depressed thinking.  Then you see that in others.  Release your pain.  Then you can deal with each and every experience on its own merit.  "

It's true I do live a very monotonous routine existence and am usually depressed. I do see that in others too but most I know also do live depressing existences. My depression has interfered with my ability to function to a large degree as I am largely unable to deal with stress.

"There are new things coming up this year.  As you were not in your finest hour when they were sown, perhaps you will need to do a lot of weeding this year.   Eliminate what does not serve you and pick up that which is positive.  Do not settle for what is convenient, but stretch yourself and that is what you will reap for the year's activities."

Well it's definately true I need to expand my activities. I've been severely ill recently which didn't help. I'm hoping 2010 will be an improved year even though it's already been off to a sluggish start. Do you get any other impressions about the coming year, like which new things are coming up.

"You are presently laid back on most of the work that needs to be done.  It is a sense of being overwhelmed by so much to do and no energy to even start.  (That is the state of depression that consumes you).  Fight it and take one step and you will find another and another opens as you take each one.  Only you can change you."

This is right on the money. I've been trying to accomplish more but my energy levels and depression are usually so low I move along at a snail's pace. Once I get overwhelmed I tend to lose patience, slack off and fall furthur into depression. It's been a long standing problem and recent illnesses have exaserbated it greatly. I'm only starting to get over my illness so hopefully my energy levels will go up soon, although I'll admit I'm pessimistic.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Zetascair20086 wrote:Thanks for responding. I found your impressions accurate, I'll go through them point by point.

"The more current the better.  We all change and grow as life experiences are recorded.  Life is a river and you can not step into it twice.  That is your strongest lesson."

Most of the pictures in the first collage were from 2001-2004 except for the young child picture. Did you get your impressions more strongly from the recent picture?

J:  I opened what I considered to be the latest picture.  I did not look at the others.  We do change over time and circumstance.  It is time for you to see this strongly.  The river of life has washed away the past, live in the present and go forward into the future.  

Yesterday is history, it will not come again.
Tomorrow is mystery, it may never come.
We have only today (it is called the present, because it is a gift).

"You are inclined to return again and again to the same old, same old.  It is not productive and is bringing with it some depressed thinking.  Then you see that in others.  Release your pain.  Then you can deal with each and every experience on its own merit.  "

It's true I do live a very monotonous routine existence and am usually depressed. I do see that in others too but most I know also do live depressing existences. My depression has interfered with my ability to function to a large degree as I am largely unable to deal with stress.

J:  Perhaps you are taking on all of life's little problems at once and then they add up to large ones.  Take one situation at a time, deal with it, and then move on.  In that way, you keep all things in perspective of accomplishment.

"There are new things coming up this year.  As you were not in your finest hour when they were sown, perhaps you will need to do a lot of weeding this year.   Eliminate what does not serve you and pick up that which is positive.  Do not settle for what is convenient, but stretch yourself and that is what you will reap for the year's activities."

Well it's definately true I need to expand my activities. I've been severely ill recently which didn't help. I'm hoping 2010 will be an improved year even though it's already been off to a sluggish start. Do you get any other impressions about the coming year, like which new things are coming up.

J:  Don't sit back and wait for life to clean up and come to you.  Go out and make it happen for you.

"You are presently laid back on most of the work that needs to be done.  It is a sense of being overwhelmed by so much to do and no energy to even start.  (That is the state of depression that consumes you).  Fight it and take one step and you will find another and another opens as you take each one.  Only you can change you."

This is right on the money. I've been trying to accomplish more but my energy levels and depression are usually so low I move along at a snail's pace. Once I get overwhelmed I tend to lose patience, slack off and fall furthur into depression. It's been a long standing problem and recent illnesses have exaserbated it greatly. I'm only starting to get over my illness so hopefully my energy levels will go up soon, although I'll admit I'm pessimistic.
J:  Don't be pessimistic!  It really is that simple.  (A hero dies one death.  A coward many deaths.  He worries about things so much he dies a little with each concern. )

Start to face life with some optimism.  Then create more and more of it to make your life happen in a positive way.

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:48 am

Hey happy birthday! I just saw in your profile it was today. Hope it was a good one. Thanks again for the reading.

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:29 am

i don't feel anything from the first picture but from the second one... i feel pain and sadness...
i guess it by seeing your look, you don't show that you are happy..
i don't know what kind of life event come to you though
You don't like to come in contact with people directly... sometimes you hide your true self from others...
when i look it more and more, i think i just wanna cry..
BTW it's just my impression though

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:56 am

"i don't feel anything from the first picture but from the second one... i feel pain and sadness...
i guess it by seeing your look, you don't show that you are happy..
i don't know what kind of life event come to you though
You don't like to come in contact with people directly... sometimes you hide your true self from others...
when i look it more and more, i think i just wanna cry..
BTW it's just my impression though"

Thiat is accurate. I have a tendency towards depression and have had a very bad couple of months recently. Your also correct that I don't have much direct contact with others, I primarily communicate through the internet and am very anxious in face to face social situations. I'm also pretty secretive and guarded as a general rule. Your impressions are all quite correct.

Does anyone get impressions of my future or my past lives from my picture?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:57 pm

I can only say....don't dwell in the past or future.  No matter how far you look back it is done and moved on.

Yesterday is history it is done.
Tomorrow is mystery it may never come.
We have only today (it is called the present because it is a gift).

When we dwell in the past we are constantly facing that way, instead of forward what may come.  Look to the adventure of tomorrow.

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:44 pm

i agree with spiritalk... please don't dwell in the past and the future somewhat can be confusing...
in a certain degree, i believe that we make our own future...
i have passed so many depressed time in the past... and in the fact we still can learn from the pain...
and BTW zetascair i'm not a psychic so for sure, i can't read your life...
but this is a little suggestion, change the way we think will change the whole life...

grandduke

Comment

Post by grandduke » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:43 am

Hi,
Try in everyway to be as positive as possible, lessen your anger to the world, believe that for every action there is an equal and oposite reaction.
And that 90% of our life is changeable.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”