Reading, what do you see?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

p3ntacle

Reading, what do you see?

Post by p3ntacle » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:50 pm

I'm curious what others see in me. This is a neat section so here goes- me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:20 pm

When I look at this picture... the hair seems wrong... and in that I mean that I am seeing you with the shorter looking hair, but am feeling like it should be longer... by about 6 inches.... you are typically a fun loving person, and many people see you as someone who is easy going... Although this is a part of you, You tend to have very deep feelings, once they develop.... it takes you awhile to get attached but once you do it is a lasting thing... I don't get that it is like you have problems opening up, this is just who you are and those who know and love you accept it... although they don't always understand..... This is all that I am getting at this time...

Hope this is something like what you were looking for.

Light, love, and Blessings,
                                      Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:13 pm

Very intuitive face. I see you as very sensititive to energies around you and at times you have a hard time making up your mind. I think you
have spent a fair part of your life feeling apart from others not fitting in all the time. I wonder if your are kind of struggiling right now with what
you want to do with your life as far as jobs go. But you do seem very dependable in nature, so once you do make up your mind you stick with
it and are very loyal. You seem to be very fun loving and enjoy being with your close circle of friends most. In general I see your personality
as very balanced and practical in nature. I also wonder if you have any physical health symptoms that might some times bother you either
in the stomach/intestinal area or the thyroid area. Which might present itself with allot of feelings of energy ups and downs. Also maybe
some food sensitivities.  Right now I feel allot of searching going on with you though, like I said not sure if thats job, relationship or what
but lots of looking for the "right thing" that you feel your missing. I also feel that your are someone who has strong convictions and opnions about things and are ready to defend them any time you feel they are being put down. Good strong will!
Donna

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”