Fantastic Rock

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lady of Avalon

Fantastic Rock

Post by Lady of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:24 pm

It's been a while but I have found another item worthy of posting for you all to see :)

Isn't it interesting? You may recognise it but I wondered what you all felt from this rock :)
Last edited by Lady of Avalon on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:25 pm

What if I said I saw a rock and that I felt the energy you put into it?
awarenessoftheheart.com

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:28 pm

That's very possible, I do a lot of crystal work and like to infuse my own energy into them so that they can then help others.  But is that what you meant or did you mean this rock in particular?
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:35 pm

I mean this rock in particular. I just meant it in terms of other pictures that also get posted. Maybe it's not the image or the place or the object, but the energy from the person who posted it that we often feel. Maybe there is not there...only here. Just an idea.

ie..similar to symbols, words, etc.
awarenessoftheheart.com

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:53 pm

I get the feeling that this "rock" is very far away from me, but at the same time familiar to me too lol  Sounds strange, I know.  I sense a lady in white nearby, hovering over it as if they belong together.  It is just bursting with life force.

Wow, It's been so long since I've done this, I'm a bit rusty LOL :)  Maybe I'll come back later and try to add some more.
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:00 pm

looking_glass wrote:I mean this rock in particular. I just meant it in terms of other pictures that also get posted. Maybe it's not the image or the place or the object, but the energy from the person who posted it that we often feel. Maybe there is not there...only here. Just an idea.

ie..similar to symbols, words, etc.
Well then this will be a test, this rock I didnt give a gentle hug or touch at all, but you have made me think of a new experiment we can try here :)

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:02 pm

Bandit81101 wrote:I get the feeling that this "rock" is very far away from me, but at the same time familiar to me too lol  Sounds strange, I know.  I sense a lady in white nearby, hovering over it as if they belong together.  It is just bursting with life force.

Wow, It's been so long since I've done this, I'm a bit rusty LOL :)  Maybe I'll come back later and try to add some more.
oooh was the lady me?  Not rusty, just hesitant, come on I want more please :)

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:50 am

I don't know if it's you or not lol I don't konw what you look like in person :)

She has a smile in her eyes and her left hand placed gently on the "rock".  The reason I put "rock" in "" is because I feel it as so much more then that.  It holds a secret that is not easily unlocked.  The womans hair is pulled back in...well I guess a type of 60's style.  Two thin braids, one on either side of her head, pulled back into one complete braid in the back of her head.

I also see a baby.  Dressed in blue. Dark hair.

Peace, a type of centerpiece.

:)  So much energy, it's easy to feel scattered lol
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:00 pm

yeah also rusty, but i felt a very happy, calming and strong energy. I couldn't find the right word but as you said 'familiar' I must agree.
Maybe even nurturing. Like a mothers sincere love.
I also felt in my throat, so maybe healing too??
oh well...:)

oh and yeah looking_glass I do think that when ppl post they add a bit of their energy to it. Makes sense actually since you are actively typing something out and that takes energy, your energy. I know for me that if someone feels really passionate about something it certainly comes through their posts :) like a little energy fingerprint...hahahaha!!
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:36 pm

RoseRed wrote:yeah also rusty, but i felt a very happy, calming and strong energy. I couldn't find the right word but as you said 'familiar' I must agree.
Maybe even nurturing. Like a mothers sincere love.
I also felt in my throat, so maybe healing too??
oh well...:)

oh and yeah looking_glass I do think that when ppl post they add a bit of their energy to it. Makes sense actually since you are actively typing something out and that takes energy, your energy. I know for me that if someone feels really passionate about something it certainly comes through their posts :) like a little energy fingerprint...hahahaha!!

bingo b**** (inside joke) lmao
awarenessoftheheart.com

DreamDancer

Post by DreamDancer » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:08 pm

Lady Of Avalon

When you first posted it and I immediately connected with an ancient one, one that was/is very wise, and a healer.  One that was at one time sought out by many.  That rock holds much energy of that time of that ancient being.  I was shown one that stood very tall and regal, alhtough that is not literal, just how the ancient one is showing me the energy.  

Dream Dancer
~*~To be true to others, we must first be true to themselves~*~

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:42 pm

Have cleaned the thread.

Please try to concentrate on the pictures given....to make jokes on other members are not allowed...and with a multi speaking society we need to be more aware of such a bad habit, and avoid it at all cost!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”