may i get a reading pplz TY!!!!

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Filip

may i get a reading pplz TY!!!!

Post by Filip » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:33 am

if someone would give my picture a reading i would greatly appreciate it :) ty again

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:04 am

well your dog is a familar meaning he was sent or you were guided to him so he could watch over you.  you have a girlfriend (or are about to get one soon) that you love dearly. Have you ever had long hair that was put that you put in braids sometomes? your either a father now or your gonna to become one at some point down the line. and for some odd reason you have someone that looks out for you i can see him behind your face and doesnt want me to read you because he keeps making the picture kinda move a little and trying to scare me and hes making it impossible for me to read cause he keeps blocking me

Filip

Post by Filip » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:44 am

WhoseLineBabygirl wrote:well your dog is a familar meaning he was sent or you were guided to him so he could watch over you.  you have a girlfriend (or are about to get one soon) that you love dearly. Have you ever had long hair that was put that you put in braids sometomes? your either a father now or your gonna to become one at some point down the line. and for some odd reason you have someone that looks out for you i can see him behind your face and doesnt want me to read you because he keeps making the picture kinda move a little and trying to scare me and hes making it impossible for me to read cause he keeps blocking me
ty ty ty my little brother got the doggy for us, and i belive that i am a father already but the mom adopted the baby very long story and i dont have a gf as of now i guess lol
would you happen to know who it is spirit guide or my grandpa mabie a better pic?
again thnx alot!!!!

edit:
lol and about the hair i dunno i had long hair but for some reason im thinking im balding a bit my dad is so...

what is that orb? if it is
Last edited by Filip on Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

beleever

Post by beleever » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:16 am

I feel you are at a cross roads in your life right now, everything is seeming a little too hard and you are feeling lost and wondering what direction to head into. I feel that you have a bit of a temper on you but you don't really like feeling that way, cause you are a nice person inside. You have been hurt in the past and have put a bit of a wall up around yourself  to protect yourself but you will never really 'feel' while you have it up.  Lastly smile your a good looking fella.

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:25 am

Hi
Firstly buddy thats a fine dog and he is show quality.
Your heart aches for someone, did you just finish a relationship. Someone is cheating on someone but i dont know who, all i feel is thats its a femalean its in the immediate family or very close friends. You try to be trusting of people but they let you down alot. You want to change jobs for something better and have pondered other ventures. Im supposed to say "Yes " to you i dont know why.Its aquestion you already know the answer to but wont acept.
Be careful of driving over the next week i forsee trouble at a bend near that bridge behind you. my word to you is dont drive alone if possible yes i know thats hard because of work or venture.
Ok thats me done.
Cheers Pete

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”