Read me? good luck.....

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Oxyman

Read me? good luck.....

Post by Oxyman » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:54 am

on  the train ..............
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Happy, fun loving, over experienced, great judge of character, giving, caring, love animals, ornithology, Sea, true will set free, be nice to everyone cuz you really never know who will help you.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:37 am

I have you saying "enough now".. your tired, frustrated.. just enough.

You dont look for trouble, in fact you avoid it when you can, but its got a habit of finding you.

So many arguments, why cant people just talk.. actually more exactly why dont people just listen... why dont people care about each other like they should.

our often disappointed by people, feel used even. You give.. in fact you lay yourself vulnerable to others, but seem to have very little in return. Its confusing.. you have stopped trying to work it out, wish you could stop caring too.. but you cant.. your not like that.
No mater how many times you get burned you wil always hold out your hand or lend a shoulder to another human in need.

You have stopped wondering where you belong, discovered/ discovering the answer to that is within.

Your a good man, a loyal friend.. a better man than you give yourself credit for... thoughtful and absolutely honest.
lol. even brutal honest sometimes.. might explain some of the arguments that follow you.. just let folk have their say and keep what you know as the truth in your heart.
You cant change them, or force them to see it your way...less stress that way :)

Do you have a large, lazy dog with big eyes ? sits up on the lounge beside you.. honestly if you dont have a dog you should look for one in an animal shelter.. I feel you connecting on a soul level with him.

annek

Post by annek » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:17 pm

My first impression from the pic was that you have been/ are going through a bit turmoil lately, like you feeling tired. I also got the feeling that you have been feeling a bit "not good enough" because of this?
I feel sadness in my heart as well. I also get the impression that you are a strong person, and hold your feelings inside you a bit.
I get a feeling that there is something better than your current situation, and that you have all reasons to be positive. I feel something will solve itself.
Don't know if any of this is helpful for you, just what I got hehe:)

Oxyman

Post by Oxyman » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:57 pm

why aren't I getting an email telling me about a reply?? I did change my settings.

lets try again ... :smt012
Happy, fun loving, over experienced, great judge of character, giving, caring, love animals, ornithology, Sea, true will set free, be nice to everyone cuz you really never know who will help you.

Oxyman

Post by Oxyman » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:27 am

Soooo TRUE , indeed so totaly accurate.

tired beyond all my doctors visits ....
Yes I avoid conflict....and when I drank it found me.   No more.

Sadly YES I have stopped caring a bit ... but can never absolutely ... its my type A , extrovert, help people, share knowledge spirit ... GIVE GIVE

YUP ~~~ been burned, keep giving,  but have finally stopped.  yes, I feel off, because I am programmed to keep forgiving and keep giving, but recently a child hood friend angered me so that I stopped.

I will always lend a shoulder still .. all else you say is spot on, true.

Good read.
ps ~  did you notice my hands?

quote="StormGirl Blue"]I have you saying "enough now".. your tired, frustrated.. just enough.

You dont look for trouble, in fact you avoid it when you can, but its got a habit of finding you.

So many arguments, why cant people just talk.. actually more exactly why dont people just listen... why dont people care about each other like they should.

our often disappointed by people, feel used even. You give.. in fact you lay yourself vulnerable to others, but seem to have very little in return. Its confusing.. you have stopped trying to work it out, wish you could stop caring too.. but you cant.. your not like that.
No mater how many times you get burned you wil always hold out your hand or lend a shoulder to another human in need.

You have stopped wondering where you belong, discovered/ discovering the answer to that is within.

Your a good man, a loyal friend.. a better man than you give yourself credit for... thoughtful and absolutely honest.
lol. even brutal honest sometimes.. might explain some of the arguments that follow you.. just let folk have their say and keep what you know as the truth in your heart.
You cant change them, or force them to see it your way...less stress that way :)

Do you have a large, lazy dog with big eyes ? sits up on the lounge beside you.. honestly if you dont have a dog you should look for one in an animal shelter.. I feel you connecting on a soul level with him.[/quote]

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:32 am

Oxyman..

perhaps check your email account filter, the "you have a reply" message may have ended up in your junk box.

Could you please delete the bump you left on this thread http://mysticboard.org/vi ... sc&start=5

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:38 am

ahh.
o I diddnt notice your hands..
which is funny.. I often get an impression of a seekers hands when reading.. I have no idea why I do.. In a blind reading I see hands if they are shaking that gives me a feeling of the seekers present feeling..
Im looking now..

I believe that it testimony of how well you overcome challenges!..
Your awesome!!!

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:41 am

P.s..
I was a drinker also..
still do on occasion.. but find it harder than ever beating the after drink blues

Oxyman

Post by Oxyman » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:54 am

I always take a peek into my gmail Spam inbox and never miss a relevant email ....

? coud you clarify the bump I left??
StormGirl Blue wrote:Oxyman..

perhaps check your email account filter, the "you have a reply" message may have ended up in your junk box.

Could you please delete the bump you left on this thread http://mysticboard.org/vi ... sc&start=5

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:29 am

:)
your picture on someone else's thread ..
was that to get someones attention or was it is mistake post ..
its just in the wrong place on that that thread..

anyways.. I need to duck over to the beach.. Its a heatwave here...

OO do you have a dog?
That was one of the strongest feelings that came through...
I now you might have hard time taking him for walks.. but could look into a walking service one a fortnight for him. ( if you dont have one.. not a puppy )

Oxyman

Post by Oxyman » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:34 am

all accurate.

annek wrote:My first impression from the pic was that you have been/ are going through a bit turmoil lately, like you feeling tired. I also got the feeling that you have been feeling a bit "not good enough" because of this?
I feel sadness in my heart as well. I also get the impression that you are a strong person, and hold your feelings inside you a bit.
I get a feeling that there is something better than your current situation, and that you have all reasons to be positive. I feel something will solve itself.
Don't know if any of this is helpful for you, just what I got hehe:)

Oxyman

Post by Oxyman » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:39 am

no but I watch and follow - closely - and have internalized all of The Dog Whisperers shows and YES as a matter of a fact all animals are drawn to me. all.

Our cat, Piki ~ RIP ~ June 1998 - 2008 died from brain tumor and my parents I crave a new pet, dog or cat but have not been able to go ahead due to their worry about a new pet falling ill and costing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to take care of.   If our new pet fell ill and we could not afford to care for it  such an event would absolutely ruin our mental states.  And they are already very fragile to say the least.  

I love animals more than words can ....

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:00 am

Under the one name have been 2 pictures posted.  I am a bit confused as to who we are talking to here.  And it is unethical to ask for readings for a 3rd party.  Please clear this matter up.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”